47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-05-2015, 03:52 AM
noobs to pros ; tell us about the book that helped you make it.
Hey guys the other day I stumbled upon Nonconformer profile and he shares some pretty amazing books, so far I have read 4 in 3 days. It really gave me a new perspective on my business ideas, I now see tons of thing I was doing wrong. I am now convinced that good information is key in this game because there is too much crap being passed around as gold in the WSO world, which leaves us noob in the dark. I now understand that I need to reads the best books, take the time to learn, work out a solid plan and then give my 130% on a single idea until it works out. I would like all the pros to tell us noobs which books or courses really helped them make it. It can be something that motivated you, that helped you bring your business further, etc. I am not talking about techniques to make money quickly but rather something that really helped you in the long run. If you had one thing to recommend to a noob what would it be?

I would also recommend you check out Nonconformer profile ; his shares are just awesome!

34.gif