40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-24-2012, 11:02 AM
new member intro
hey guys, just found this forum, looks pretty awesome, been into im for 5 years, looking forward to learning and sharing with you all
11-04-2012, 08:39 AM
RE:
Hello and welcome to the best forum in the world! Please be respectfull of other members and share as often as you can.
I am honored to be a member of a GREAT community where "sharing is caring!"

PLEASE REMEMBER >care to rep just as we all care to share
11-04-2012, 10:13 AM
RE:
holy crap, how many times are you going to post this message?
(11-04-2012 08:39 AM)KonnectDirect Wrote:  Hello and welcome to the best forum in the world! Please be respectfull of other members and share as often as you can.
11-04-2012, 10:22 AM
RE:
welcome and enjoy your stay
Hey Buddy
11-04-2012, 01:09 PM
RE:
Quote: holy crap, how many times are you going to post this message?
Quote:(Today 07:39 PM)KonnectDirect Wrote: Hello and welcome to the best forum in the world! Please be respectfull of other members and share as often as you can.

He(she) does it to every new member intro post. Almost like BBHF's version of the WALMART Greeter Welcome .

Tongue Perhaps the Admin should give some type of achievement award for greeting all noob's Tongue
17.gif
11-04-2012, 03:08 PM
RE:
Welcome to the forum.
Lots of nice folks here. You don't have to worry about people jumping down your throat for asking a question.
If there is anything I can help you with let me know.

Administrator posted a threat a while back that anyone doing lots of posting in Introductions would be banned. lol He felt posting the same message over and over in Introductions was a way of getting post counts up and not sincere.

69.gif