78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-06-2013, 11:08 PM
RE:
Thanks for saying us dear..
02-07-2013, 01:05 AM
RE:
AS I said before, most of WSO peoples are blackhatters (not all, but the most of them). May be they are BHW elite members.
02-10-2013, 07:43 AM
RE:
I have to agree about MRB being shit. I have yet to get one module to work correctly and when you try and contact Eduardo he wants a play by play account with screenshots of what is going on? Pain in the ass! And I cannot understand a word the guy tries to say Angry And his daily emails are a complete joke. Anyone wanna buy mine! CHEAP!!!
02-11-2013, 03:43 PM
RE:
Thanks for updating $250 lifetime license lucky I never buy
++ Reps would be appreciated
08-06-2013, 01:04 AM
RE:
yes MRB support is very poor my software is not working
21.gif
05-04-2014, 03:26 AM
RE:
Eduardo Gutierrez sent an email to his clients that he is going to charge for the Support of Mega Robot Bomber Plus. Imagine: Charging support for the Sh*** he creates. He is creating a new one: Mega Robot Bomber Crap. Very effective to get the sh*** out of you. He says you can get the updated version or MRBP if you subscribe to Standard version or if you can send him a fart. Look, the man does not even know how to write English, even less coding good software. If your Mega Robot Bomber (Plus, no Plus, or Crap) does not work, you know that you have bought that: SH***. I'm sorry for those that bought from him Hope you have all learnt a lesson. I would refund you your money but usually I don't refund for SH***! Anyway, I don't have anything to do with his SHI**. Just joking guys. Anyways people: you know now never to do business with an ignorant.
WITH ME LINKS LIVE FOREVER
07-04-2014, 02:07 PM
RE:
I just had a fight with Eduardo Gutierrez today by email, he is trying to rip me off, i bought mega robot plus from him months ago, recently my computer crashed and hard drive ruined and i lost all my details of the purchase, Eduardo Gutierrez and i have had conversations many times about things not working when i try to use his MRBP program but he is trying to pretend that it never happened because i no longer have my receipt from the program, and paypal delete your records after awhile and i can not find my purchase on there now

how could i not have bought a license for mega robot bomber plus if he was trying to help me work out how to use his shockingly bad program, i can not make it work without a license so that does not make any sense, he knows darn well i bought the lifetime license from him but it suits him not to remember now that i have lost my receipt

very dishonest man

Avoid Eduardo Gutierrez at all costs guys, save your money and buy a GSA product instead

PS: I like how he keeps changing the name of the same program and he makes little insignificant changes to it just so he can get more money out of you for a new license lol

the guy is such a joke and at the same time its soooo amusing to watch
08-03-2014, 03:51 AM
RE:
I got scammed by Eduardo Gutierrez with mega robot bomber too. Avoid!
11-10-2014, 05:51 AM
RE:
very true I too purchased this software when it was in its early days ever since I never use this..and developer just keep sending email in which he is very good, and always tried to convince to purchase MBR pro version and other similar software...not good my personal views.
01-30-2015, 11:57 PM
RE:
try to get a refund.
43.gif

31.gif