36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-08-2014, 08:28 AM
need some help from you ... i will be thankfull for your help
hi everybody, all i need is that i dont know from what i need to start for earning some money...... i have some experience in adsense , and i know a little a bout click bank and cpa so what i need to do whats yoour suggestion ...

thank you firstly
08-11-2014, 07:25 PM
RE:
Lemme tell you something you don't want to hear ( and I am speaking to myself also ) - Get off your ass and do something about it! Lol

Ur lazy? We all are. Get up earlier. Work harder. Excel - Andrew Carnegie said that it is only 10 percent more difficult to be successful than to fail.

And when you do something for others, remember: you are doing it for yourself too.

I ain't even interested in your dilemma on a personal level - because I am pretty sure that you will not even bother to check back to read any comments on your OP. However, I think it might help someone other than you that comes along - and it helps me also to solidify the thought in my mind that I need to get off my own ass also.

What are you going to do (to your own self be true) !!! Angry

Condensed version for Dummies: Work hard. Do it for yourself. Dummy.
08-12-2014, 03:11 PM
RE:
Sounds like you need to FOCUS.

Pick one thing and focus on it before jumping around to other methods. And make sure you take action WHILE you are learning. Don't wait around trying to be perfect before you start something or you'll never get anywhere.

Go find out (through market research) what people are having problems with in your market and then solve their problems with products. Pretty simple. You don't need to make it any harder than that.

People are seeking solutions and answers. Help them and they'll throw money at you.
08-12-2014, 03:20 PM
RE:
YES,Your Words Are Extract Of Making Money. Its 100% True In My Experience Heart .
(08-12-2014 03:11 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  Go find out (through market research) what people are having problems with in your market and then solve their problems with products. Pretty simple. You don't need to make it any harder than that.

People are seeking solutions and answers. Help them and they'll throw money at you.
08-13-2014, 04:37 PM
RE:
Pick an offer that you think would convert and has a good landing page

and there you go. Promote plenty of ways. Same goes for clickbank, search for a popular one and promote it with good keywords

http://www.cbengine.com/
69.gif
08-26-2014, 06:04 AM
RE:
(08-11-2014 07:25 PM)one Wrote:  Lemme tell you something you don't want to hear ( and I am speaking to myself also ) - Get off your ass and do something about it! Lol

Ur lazy? We all are. Get up earlier. Work harder. Excel - Andrew Carnegie said that it is only 10 percent more difficult to be successful than to fail.

And when you do something for others, remember: you are doing it for yourself too.

I ain't even interested in your dilemma on a personal level - because I am pretty sure that you will not even bother to check back to read any comments on your OP. However, I think it might help someone other than you that comes along - and it helps me also to solidify the thought in my mind that I need to get off my own ass also.

What are you going to do (to your own self be true) !!! Angry

Condensed version for Dummies: Work hard. Do it for yourself. Dummy.
some of ur words r very ggod but u need to change thought about persons u need to hv a good idea about what persons thought than the worse one..

and thaks for ur answer

55.gif