15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-08-2012, 03:26 AM
movie site help
anyone knows good way to automate a movie site, something with RSS feeds? and a place where to scrape reviews ? And how to monetize it : adsense ? . I have a domain, hosting, wp and moviepress. any plugins to recommend ?

Basicly i wanna know more about movie sites.

thank you in advance!
10-08-2012, 03:34 AM
RE:
first adsense doesn't allow movie site try with some Cpa network that allow movie site like BlamAds,LeadBOlt,FILEICE(PPD),I think also and PEERFly
you need to make good seo man search seo plugin first
10-08-2012, 04:51 AM
RE:
im not sure that adsence allows movie sites or not .. i will ask my friends and let you know if i get any helpful reply :)
10-08-2012, 03:06 PM
RE:
There are scripts shared here in BBHF for automating the movie site. I have one "usmoviesonline.com" which i purchased the script ofc. You can join MG cash or CPA lead they will allow movie site CPA. or the commission junction(CJ) affbuzzads.com for additional ads and RSS.
10-08-2012, 05:08 PM
RE:
afaik adsense doesn't allow movie sites, try other ppv or cpa. as for the scripts i don't know any and would like to get one too
44.gif
10-08-2012, 07:15 PM
RE:
don't use man CPALEAD they doesn't allow movie site you will get bann
10-09-2012, 03:39 AM
RE:
thank you for the answers so far , i wasnt planning on using cpalead , i really donĀ“t want to use surveys . So far i have found viglinks for some affiliate marketing . But any ad site that allows moviesites. or ppv ?

16.gif