17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-13-2017, 04:38 PM
mmontoya22 is a Thief
Not sure where to put this but wanted to make admin aware of the above members actions he posted the following thread http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-1-3-...ge-returns

and as I like to support BBHF members who are wanting a helping hand to get to the next level I decided to invest $50. The amount was small but I though if it helped to get him to the next level it would be great and I have constantly over the last 4 years invested in members helping them to reach the next level.

In a perfect world I get my money back so I can reinvest into other members but often things don't go as plan but I am ok with that as long as member communicates with me (after all there is no sure thing except death and taxes). Over the last 12 months I have invested in 4 BBHF members and unfortunately have come to the conclusion that many members coming in are the scammers that BBHF does not need or want. I have taken the losses on the chin (after all it was my decision) but the young man and his attitude has annoyed me the point that I need to do something about it even if its only to warn admin and senior members of the actions of this person.

He took my money lied about how well things were going and then -NOTHING no communication, inbox full no returning calls on skype all in all a thief.

What frustrates me is not the loss of money but the affect on my attitude towards helping others and now I have become reluctant to invest in other members and some poor kid who all they need is a small helping hand misses out because I now am reluctant to trust my own judgement.

Not sure what if anything you can do about this but just wanted somewhere to vent but without it being detremental to BBHF.

Thanks for listening

JamesVinc
03-02-2017, 08:12 AM
RE: mmontoya22 is a Thief
that is why even though I have the gb lover badge I dont trust them and anyone with bitcoins for payment. At least paypal you MIGHT get a refundmadslapmadslapMad Slap

41.gif