14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-11-2013, 03:15 AM
misnar is a scammer...
Hey everyone...

I thought such information must be shared on this forum. Some members of the forum make this forum so disgusting and bad. One of them is minsar.

I asked for his help because I am seriously in need of money. In fact, I am a student and I have a severe handicap. I suffer from muscular dystrophy. My mom has a cancer and my father is not in the picture. She can not work too. I try to pay for my school fees and help my mom with the rent. I am not trying to complain on my situation... I just asked for minsar if he could teach me how to create fake but real looking twitter accounts. I wanted to create a fiverr gig and sell followers. He said that he would propose me another option. He proposed a joint venture and asked me to create the fiverr account, create the gigs (4 of them), create a twitter account, create forum accounts on all the forum and fill out the profile, create some videos for the gig, create blogs and promotion... We made sales that generated us around 8$. He told me I would be in charge of fiverr and the email and him of filling the orders. I would be responsible of all message answering and deliver the gig. He said that I would get 80% and him 20%. I told him we should do 50% 50% or 40% for me and 60% because he does the harder part. He said that we will discuss the percentage back when we make our first 100$. Yesterday he said that he wanted to access the fiverr account because he wanted to add two gigs. I give me the login access.

I wake up and see he deleted me from skype. I try to login to the fiverr account but the password is not working. I think he forgot to change the email because I was able to recover the password via my email that had a different password.

I still don't understand why he has done all that. I am mad because I put a lot of effort just to get scammed and now I just feel like shit. I just thought that sharing my experience would allow other members not to get scammed.

Maybe if he had a handicap and would understand all the effort it took me to get everything starting... cuting on my sleep to manage this with school and the venture... I felt sick but I was telling myself is worth it.

I feel so tired and sad and mad. This sucks.

Please just make attention with who you deal... misnar... really made me hate everything about online marketing...

Thank you for reading me... it feels good to get all of my rage out.
06-11-2013, 04:28 PM
RE:
I am so mad... are all the people like this?
06-11-2013, 05:34 PM
RE:
bump. everyone must know!
06-13-2013, 07:22 AM
RE:
bump... people must know this to not get scammed.

63.gif