64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-21-2014, 01:15 AM
marketwithpane1-Scammer
This marketwithpane1 is a scammer.
This guy/girl cost me 2000E and 70$.
Not long ago i posted on this forum that i need a business paypal and
marketwithpane1 was the one who sold me 1 for 70 USD.(got partial info from that pp)
All was ok money went in but did not go out so i started to chat again with this
marketwithpane1 and like a stupid i added his phone back on the paypal acct so she could verify the acct so i could send money.Since then he indeed recovered the acct with my money on it but also changed the password+security questions and added that d*** phone security key on the acct(when i wanna login i need to get the key from his phone and i don`t have it)
Now when she empty the d*** acct and keep buying thing from the internet with that pp she gave me the password but i can`t get inside due to her phone security.She told paypal that someone hacked the acct(smart move) and made 2000E by doing nothing.

ORDER INFORMATION: ORDER NUMBER:

[Image: spacer.gif]

SOLD TO:

youvonda hatney

1002 Clarke Ave

Pocomoke City, MD 21851-1440

SHIP TO:

danielle robinson
7357 Dividing Creek Rd
Pocomoke City, MD 21851-3713

PAYMENT METHOD:

SHIPPING METHOD:

Standard

TRACKING NUMBER: 9274899995838450143504

paid with my $$
So take care!!!
11-26-2014, 05:04 AM
RE:
d***,i even deleted that gmail email and he/she restored the email and changed the paypal pass again.
i was a fool trusting this user but i guess there are also others like this one when they see 2k Eur on the acct vanish instantly ....Take care ppl
11-26-2014, 02:45 PM
RE:
Im sorry for your loss.
11-26-2014, 10:07 PM
RE:
Do Business With Only Trusted pplz
11-30-2014, 02:33 PM
RE:
this is a lie!
the order above he is reffering to was a free order and the people told him it was free and did not cost anything i have the paper here i will take and post a picture!
next i did sale him the paypal
but when the account got limited he came back wanting help getting it unlimited and since i was telling paypal one thing and he was emailing them another it made it very difficult
mind you the phone thats on the pp account is a prepaid phone and was not recieving the text from paypal i offered to send him the phone but he claims hes in europe
the account is still their still has money in it but is limited and you can not send or recieve money i even offered to give guy his money back for buying the account i can not get in account just like he cant so why he is lieing i have no clue
60.gif
ALL Offline/Local Marketers and Consultants Click Here
12-11-2014, 01:25 PM
RE:
this is the email i recieved from paypal about the account there is nothing i can do

Dear

youvonda hatney,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concerns. I am happy to assist you further.
We appreciate your interest in PayPal; however, our decision to leave your account in a permanent limitation status is final.

PayPal reserves the right to limit access to any account reported to be involved in possible fraudulent or high risk behavior. In the event of a dispute, PayPal will seek to recover the funds from you by debiting your PayPal balance and, if there are not sufficient funds in your PayPal balance, PayPal reserves the right to collect your debt to PayPal by any other legal means.

Due to the potential risk of chargebacks and other risks of funds reversals, your balance will be held 180 days from the date of the limitation. At that time, any remaining funds will be available for withdrawal.

Don't forget, we're always around if you need us. Just click "Help" in the top right corner of any PayPal page to visit our improved Help Center.

Add your mobile number to your PayPal account so we can reach you right away if we ever need to verify account activity with you. Simply log in to your PayPal account, click "Profile" near the top of the page and then click "Update" beside "Phone."

You can also make and receive payments with your mobile phone when you add it to your PayPal account. After you confirm your number and create a PIN, you'll be able to get money, send money, check your balance, or manage your account from your phone using simple text messages.

Sincerely,
Kumuthavathy
PayPal, an eBay Company

Copyright © 1999-2014 PayPal. All rights reserved.
Consumer Advisory - PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.
ALL Offline/Local Marketers and Consultants Click Here
02-05-2015, 07:36 PM
RE:
YOu d*** lier..
You activated paypal phone security and changed the password.
Yes i had most of the data to change the password but i could not GET IN because of the d*** phone security.
YOU made some purchase using my $ from that paypal after you removed pp limits.
So yes i had to email paypal to lock it so you ********** stop using my money.
And you lie about the phone because i called you and even sent you a text and you txt me back from it
..that messege with "Who`s this queen something"
So i hope you will DIE
02-08-2015, 09:41 PM
RE:
If you say all is ok why the hell you don`t remove the paypal phone security from the account and pass me the passwords from gmail and paypal?
Even if paypal is limited you can send the $ to your bank acct....in 30-180 days from limitation date...
What can i say ..stupid me because i trusted you!
At least You could share the info with the admin of this forum! make a f-u-c-k-i-n-g donation here with those money.it is better then to buy hair for you like you did last time.
..........what can i say.. i was so stupid to trust you.
02-15-2015, 12:00 AM
RE:
I wish I saw this thread earlier,

I will give him 72 hours to refund me my total $28.00 that I paid him/her otherwise I will be chasing my money down through other methods with this individual.

I have sent COUNTLESS pms, none of which have been replied to, so now I will be taking further action if my pm or post in this thread, or in the group buy thread that was failed (and he never refunded me), goes unanswered.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-MUST...28--189517

I dont have time to waste, I will only be checking my pms, if I still haven't received a pm and a refund through paypal (and marketwithpane1, I sent you my pm with transaction paypal number). Then I will be escalating things very quickly.

It's your call, but I wont be ripped off, never have been and never will be. Thank you.
02-15-2015, 09:17 PM
RE:
[Image: AVQUzD6.png]

http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-marketwithpane1

WHY IS HE IGNORING THE THREAD, THE PRIVATE MESSAGES AND REQUEST FOR REFUND?

http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-marketwithpane1
19.gif

64.gif