16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-10-2012, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 03:29 PM by giftedwizard.)
make $120++ weekly noob friendly
WAIT AND WAIT AGAIN DONT PRESS THE BACK BUTTON OR EXIT,BECAUSE THERE'S PEOPLE THAT WILL LOOK AT THIS AND LAUGH AND WALK AWAY AND THERE PEOPLE THAT WILL TRY THIS AND FAIL AND THERE PEOPLE THAT WILL TRY THIS AND FAIL AND TRY AGAIN AND THEY SUCCEED.

FIRST THINGS FIRST.

WE WILL NEED TO FIND A NICHE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A NICHE THAN GREAT JUST KEEP READING IF YOU DONT HAVE A NICHE ALREADY AND YOU NEED ONE THAT WILL MAKE MONEY THAN LETS CONT.

1.THE FIRST THING IS A NICHE NOT JUST ANY NICHE A PROFITABLE NICHE THAT PLACE I GO TO FIND A NICHE IS USUALLY AMAZON

2.AFTER YOU FIND A NICHE YOU WILL NEED TO SET UP A WEBSITE IT CAN BE A FREE WEBSITE OR A PAID WEBSITE IT DONT MATTER IF YOU LOW ON CASH JUST GO WITH BLOGSPOT THEY VERY USER-FRIENDLY.

3.WHEN SETTING UP YOUR NICHE WEBSITE MAKE SURE YOU ADD PICTURES,VIDEOS,TESTIMONIAL(REVIEWS OF YOUR PRODUCT) JUST MAKE YOUR SITE LOOK LEGIT.

4.AFTER YOUR WEBSITE IS COMPLETE YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE 1VIDEO ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT THIS CAN EASILY BE DONE YOU CAN MAKE THE VIDEO YOURSELF OR YOU CAN JUST BORROW SOMEONE VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE TO MAKE IT YOUR OWN.

4.IF YOU COMPLETE ALL ABOVE STEP AND YOU GOT THE VIDEO AND YOU READY TO UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE THAN GREAT OK UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO TO YOUTUBE AFTER YOU UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO MAKE SURE YOU FIX THE TITILE,DESCRIPTION AND KEYWORD.JUST MAKE YOUR VIDEO READY FOR SEO SO YOU CAN RANK #1 SPOT FOR YOUR PRODUCT KEYWORD THIS CAN EASILY BE DONE LIKE THIS.1st step:

Name your video file. keyword-keyword.mp4

2nd step:

Title: Keyword

Description: Keyword 2x times

Tags: keyword

3rd step:

Social Proof your videos

5 step now after your video is done and seo friendly you will need to index your video quickly by using this method index within minutes. In some rare occasions...within a day.

If you want to get your YT RSS feed, replace with your YT username in the URL below;

Code:
http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users//uploads
Then submit it to RSS feeds. You can use whatever tools you want or online services ;

6 step: after your video index or you did the above steps you wil need some views on your video this can be done easily if you a noob and have no start of cash you may go to vagex or any website like vagex but that take time so what i do is usually i purchase the views for my video from a youtube view provider *not some provider or scam and will not send the views even if you pay them. so this is the best trusted provider i bought from and sent fast result the website is call http://www.abuyernet.com you will need to go there site and buy some youtube views they have some high retention so it be alright they also offer real and fake views but i buy the fake views since its faster.

7 step: after everything is done and your video is done and you got your views either from vagex or the abuyernet than you all be set you will see that you earn $$$ with the first week of trying this method this is very noob friendly. enjoy

PAYMENT PROO

[Image: paypalproofjuly3sept242.jpg]
12-10-2012, 02:30 PM
RE:
Hey buddy,

Did you try this method? Can you show me some proof?

For getting youtube views, I will go on fiverr, not abuyernet, it's very expensive.
12-10-2012, 02:54 PM
RE:
(12-10-2012 02:30 PM)saltox Wrote:  Hey buddy,

For getting youtube views, I will go on fiverr, not abuyernet, it's very expensive.
YES I HAVE TRYED THIS METHOD WILL POST PROOF SOON PM SOONER FOR PROOF ABUYERNET BECAUSE IT GIVE FAST RESULTS BUT YOU CAN TRY FIVER
12-10-2012, 03:30 PM
RE:

PROOF POSTING CHECK IT OUT
12-10-2012, 04:10 PM
RE:
fiverr is good place to outsource such work. n pocket friendly too...
13.gif
12-11-2012, 09:08 PM
RE:
(12-10-2012 02:54 PM)giftedwizard Wrote:  

YES I HAVE TRYED THIS METHOD WILL POST PROOF SOON PM SOONER FOR PROOF ABUYERNET BECAUSE IT GIVE FAST RESULTS BUT YOU CAN TRY FIVER
You've explained everething, except one tiny little detail. How do you ACTUALLY make money from such a site? AdSense? Selling a product that's on the page? I mean... HOW? Huh Smile
[Image: sinip-republika-srpska.gif]
12-12-2012, 04:55 AM
RE:
can u pm me and help me select a niche ?

9.gif