16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-27-2017, 02:43 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2017 02:44 AM by levya.)
looking for 1 on 1 coaching
Hope that i advertise at the right section
loooking for 1 on 1 coaching on skype or by daily email task,
the goal is to earn $100 a day,
prefer without list building

please send me PM
02-28-2017, 05:49 AM
RE: looking for 1 on 1 coaching
Hi,

Not sure if the right section or not but just wanted to say that if you intend to make money online WITHOUT building a list you'll most likely make things very hard for yourself.

It's said that it costs about 3 times more to sell to new leads i.e. selling to people who already have some type of affinity with you is 4 times easier. So when you want to exclude this key success factor you should be prepared for people to offer you "coaching" that may not be proven because this key component is missing.

You'll either have to spam people or buy fresh leads (since you're not going to be building a list) in order to get people somehow to give you money. Even if you go with CPA or Affiliate marketing, without a list I honestly can't see too many ways you can achieve your desire of $100 a day.

HTH.

WW

(02-27-2017 02:43 AM)levya Wrote:  Hope that i advertise at the right section
loooking for 1 on 1 coaching on skype or by daily email task,
the goal is to earn $100 a day,
prefer without list building

please send me PM
02-28-2017, 11:27 PM
Not a huge fan for this. Why not sell a proven product and get a commision out of it?
FASTARTUP is a leading digital creative agency providing a wide range of solutions, ranging from graphic design, web design and development and branding.
03-02-2017, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2017 02:38 AM by Animal88.)
I'm already full and booked, however here's something you can do without much effort...

Approach any decent restaurants in your area. Offer to get them new customers for a share of the revenue. 50/50 or whatever you can negotiate.
Once you have someone agreeing (get it in writing) then get them to send out a letter like this to local businesses:
Quote:Because you are a dentist, I'd like to make you an offer.

My name is John Jones and I own John's restaurant here in Anytown. I have decided that every day next month I am going to serve free wine with every meal to every dentist who comes in for dinner.

Want to know why? It's a very unusual reason and, if you'll ask me about it, I'll tell you when you drop in.

Sincerely,
John Jones
Owner
Replace dentist with appropriate business type.
Replace offer with whatever the restaurant owner is willing to offer.
Create an imaginative reason for sending the offer...

Suggest you send 500 letters, restaurant owners pays for sending letters.
You collect 50% profit of all those who present the letter.

18 year old girl did this late last year and raised 5200 in 30 days, which exceeds your target of 100/day.

You can do this with lots of other businesses to. Any business that you can give away a sample and who is likely to have recurring sales.

The letter is a Gary Halbert letter so great pedigree :-).
03-21-2024, 12:18 AM
(03-02-2017 02:37 AM)Animal88 Wrote:  I'm already full and booked, however here's something you can do without much effort...

Approach any decent restaurants in your area. Offer to get them new customers for a share of the revenue. 50/50 or whatever you can negotiate.
Once you have someone agreeing (get it in writing) then get them to send out a letter like this to local businesses:
Quote:Because you are a dentist, I'd like to make you an offer.

My name is John Jones and I own John's restaurant here in Anytown. I have decided that every day next month I am going to serve free wine with every meal to every dentist who comes in for dinner.

Want to know why? It's a very unusual reason and, if you'll ask me about it, I'll tell you when you drop in.

Sincerely,
John Jones
Owner
Replace dentist with appropriate business type.
Replace offer with whatever the restaurant owner is willing to offer.
Create an imaginative reason for sending the offer...

Suggest you send 500 letters, restaurant owners pays for sending letters.
You collect 50% profit of all those who present the letter.

18 year old girl did this late last year and raised 5200 in 30 days, which exceeds your target of 100/day.

You can do this with lots of other businesses to. Any business that you can give away a sample and who is likely to have recurring sales.

The letter is a Gary Halbert letter so great pedigree :-).

Anyone able to point me towards the specific Gary Halbert letter? Love the approach. just can't find the letter :)

Thanks
61.gif
03-22-2024, 03:47 AM
@Animal88, how to contact restaurant owner?

63.gif