73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-02-2013, 10:21 PM
jimp1173 - Biggest Scammer Ever! Ban This Guy
Asked me to give him my PDF and 10 HC - promised to pay and work for a long time. Didn't paid me money back. And now faked skype conversions and asking me to pay him $2000 after that he will delete all the posts about my method "$50 - $60 with peerfly per day". Simply blackmailing me.

I have many friends on this forum. And many people from the forum bought my method and successfuly use it. I take only $6 for 1 HC in the begining before I take money for my PDF.

Admin please ban him. He is ruining my reputation on this forum and relationships with my forum friends.

Thanks.
04-03-2013, 09:54 AM
RE:
Tell people where my $1925 went for. Youcant cause you stole that money and refuse to return it. Your nothing but a scam artist and your bullshit method is nothing. $6 yea I paid but $1925 I HAVE GOT NOTHING FOR. YOU F*** PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY JUST LIKE THE OTHER PERSON THAT SENT YOU $1650. YOU WILL PAY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. YOUR SUCH A COCK SUCKER YOU CANT EVEN PST YOUR PROOF CUZ YOU HAVE NONE. WHAT A PUSSY YOU ARE. EITHER YOU WILL RETURN MY MONEY OR YOU WILL BE GOING DOWN VERY SOON. DONT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE CUZ I MAY BE WAITING FOR YOU. RETURN MY MONEY AND THIS WILL STOP. ALL $1925 you stole from me. I will F*** u up in so many ways and this is a threat on your life!!! think this over and do the right thing. I have shown proof and you have spoke words. You need to come clean or your done for good. I will do u wrong in so many ways starting now. Thanks cuz this will be fun watching and hearing what happens to you and your life you PIG HEADED F***. You will pay oh yea you will pay. If not money then with your body or life~!!
04-03-2013, 05:04 PM
RE:
Dear Forum Users,

I think everybody tired of this scammer who tries to earn on me $2000.

1) jimp1173 - biggest scammer, spammer
2) I never ask that money. I ask $6 from buyers first. After they see first earnings they pay $50 for my PDF guide
3) I don't understand why admin is not taking actions.
4) My proof from my LR account:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/su8zua
04-03-2013, 05:57 PM
RE:
Mods what are you waiting for ??
04-03-2013, 06:35 PM
RE:
This is childish..... I don't know who to believe, but whoever is wrong should have to pay..... As far as death threats, that is not very smart. You can go to prison for many many years for that, and then how will you get your money (if money is owed to you). This is suppose to be a professional forum, not some drunken bar where people beat each other with pool sticks! I think you both need to grow up if you ask me, but then again, you didn't ask me..... So I will leave my opinions at that.
54.gif
[Image: gBcASBs.gif?1]
04-03-2013, 06:51 PM
RE:
Looks like Brian White just blocked me from Skype. I hope jimp1173 finds and gives you the ass-fuckin of a lifetime you scumbag. Don't worry, you can be found. I think you screwed up bigtime.

He strung me along for weeks just so that I wouldn't say anything on the forums, and now the truth comes out and he's making it look like he's not guilty of anything. He strung me along just so he can keep scamming others on here I'm sure.
04-03-2013, 07:21 PM
RE:
Jimps stupid friends. Go away form this forum. It's not a place for dtupid scamming assholes...
04-03-2013, 07:27 PM
RE:
@CPAmaster33 you have to mind you language on the forum mate! i dont care who is scamming who but you should stop using vulgar languages.
regards
04-03-2013, 07:49 PM
RE:
I'm sorry for my language. But read what that man writes me. I'm just tired of him.
04-03-2013, 08:57 PM
RE:
A word to the wise. If you live in the US, I am not sure of other companies. Use a credit card. If the person doesn't do or give you whatever you are promised the credit card company will help you get your money back. Paypal will in some cases but has ducked out on me for a software purchase.
7.gif

8.gif