75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-23-2014, 01:46 PM
is buying VIP worth it?
Hi.

Im thinking of buying VIP.. question is..is it worth it? thanks
05-23-2014, 10:57 PM
RE:
Long story short, yes it is. What you pay to become VIP is nothing compared to the value of the material you will get.
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
05-23-2014, 11:54 PM
RE:
I have to say that it really is. You may find it a little weird at first, but then you'll actually realise it was so worth it for such little money. Cool
Work hard, play even harder
05-24-2014, 03:33 AM
RE:
Look at the shares of VIPs through their profiles. If the content you see is worth $50, then get in.
05-27-2014, 01:52 PM
RE:
every penny of it!
80.gif
05-28-2014, 01:02 AM
RE:
Hi, i tried to view or purchase the Vip lifetime. but it seems to be not available. after clicking it. the page goes blank. need advice. thanks
05-31-2014, 10:17 AM
RE:
Hi, if you are serious about IM or whatever related enterprise you have in mind, it really is a very low price for a brilliant forum. Even if you just consider the knowledge you acquire from other fellow members that share their views and experiences its a very low investment in your education. I myself dont care about DOWNLOAD or scripts, but there are very good assets available for free if thats the side of things you are after.

I made my decision when I asked myself just how serious was I in achieving my IM goals.

To your success. Cheers.
CRYPTO DOMAINS ARE FLIPPING VERY HIGH ON OpenSea

Get $10 OFF with your purchase

I'M INVESTING HARD IN THESE DOMAINS.
05-31-2014, 11:54 AM
RE:
(05-23-2014 01:46 PM)fieldy2012 Wrote:  Hi.

Im thinking of buying VIP.. question is..is it worth it? thanks

Yes it is worth it being part of VIP. If your serious in Internet Marketing, then this is the exact place for you and for everyone.

(05-28-2014 01:02 AM)eskinny Wrote:  Hi, i tried to view or purchase the Vip lifetime. but it seems to be not available. after clicking it. the page goes blank. need advice. thanks

You have to contact [Super Moderator] Lala as she is the one arranging the slots for VIP access.
05-31-2014, 12:04 PM
RE:
Paid for VIP via paypal but my Ac not upgraded what to do its 24 hr gone also send pm to lalla but nothhing happen

plz help me
05-31-2014, 12:17 PM
RE:
don't buy vip!

you'll go crazy reading through all the vast knowledge of experience and techniques that the other vip's share and discuss daily.

you'll also have a very hard time deciding which of the premium downloads you'll try out first! nothing matches the great selection of downloads that you can choose from.

also, it'll kill whatever you have of your life. you'll find yourself spending tons of time on the forum and enjoying the premium content.

so, my advise? don't buy vip because you won't have a life after doing so!

Lol
57.gif

13.gif