44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-10-2017, 04:29 AM
is anyone here using Viddyoze?
I'm tempted to get the pay-once $67 membership for unlimited lifetime video edits - but when I read the FAQ on the bottom, it looks like what they've got available is limited and you have to pay more for extras, but you can't tell what they are (like Obamacare) until you join in (see FAQ at bottom of this page: http://viddyoze.com/holiday-special/).

So - wondering if any of you are using it and if it's worthwhile? Thought I could not only use it for my own social media efforts, but I might be able to make some Fiverr money or something doing projects with it... would like feedback from any of you who might be using it and to hear your assessment. Are you a subscriber to Viddyoze? Was your investment worth it? Are the other add-ons also life-time purchases, or are they recurring?

Thank you
04-18-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: is anyone here using Viddyoze?
Good Questions!!!
I'd also like to hear what people have to say
04-27-2017, 05:28 PM
I'm a subscriber to the the monthly club and its really down to what you want to do with the templates i.e use them for your own videos or sell them. Anything you create in the club remains yours, but if you were to leave then unless you've saved those videos to your hard drive, they would be lost.

From what I can see, Fiverr is inundated with these but you would also be de-valuing the templates when you could be selling them for a much higher price to local businesses if you are prepared to put in the work of creating videos for different niches and then contacting biz owners.

There is a store you can buy for $97 which is woo commerce but its there for convenience as a number of templates have been uploaded already. Any new ones you have to upload yourself. A lot of people have bought the store so unless you want to start messing around with coding to change the look, you'd be better off creating your own.

It seems a few people think that once the templates have been created, they can edit them together to make a video. This is NOT a video editor so you would have to use Camtasia or some other software.

A lot of the templates for intros are sci-fi looking so trying to pick out ones for local businesses can be tricky although they are starting to introduce ones for eateries, bars, florists and photographers plus they are open to suggestions for new templates. They say they're gonna make more themed templates so that the intro, outro, transition and social media are the same.

Customer service is excellent but depending on where you are in the world and what time, it can take a little while for your query to be answered but it will get sorted.

Overall its good but I think RendrFX has better choice if more expensive. However I'm gonna stick with Viddyoze for the time being and see where it goes. There seems to be more in the pipeline which will take it further.
04-27-2017, 05:42 PM
Its down to what you are going to do with the templates. If you are making videos for yourself and are happy to pay for good effects then go for it. I use them for clients and to show my video work.

I'm with the monthly club so its $37 a month recurring until you decide to leave. Any videos you've created that are in there will be lost unless you transfer them to a drive.

Fiverr is inundated with these and you'd be de-valuing your service by selling on there when you can make more selling to local businesses.

There is an upsell of $97 which will give you a store with some templates already loaded. Any new ones coming out, you'd have to upload yourself. There are a load of stores out there already and they all look pretty much the same apart from different colors so you'd be better off creating your own Woo store or website.

A lot of the intros look sci-fi-ish although they are starting to bring in more local niches such as florist, eateries, bar, photography and they don't mind suggestions being made for new templates.

I think RendrFX is actually better for some choices but that doesn't have the same amount of templates for overlays, alphas, or social media plus its a bit more expensive.

It looks like there's something major in the pipeline with Viddyoze so I'll probably stay with them for the time being.
11-02-2017, 10:58 PM
thankssmileIf you have Q's about viddyoze I'm happy to help.
Just go to the link below and all your Questions will be answered. Chow!
Thanks
https://jvz9.com/c/907761/219789
50.gif
01-15-2018, 08:45 AM
(11-02-2017 10:58 PM)reu Wrote:  thankssmileIf you have Q's about viddyoze I'm happy to help.
Just go to the link below and all your Questions will be answered. Chow!
Thanks
http://Don't Think So

Are you having a laugh? Do you think people are that stupid to click through your affiliate link? Dimp!

56.gif