45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-23-2016, 02:58 AM
RE: is HTML5 better or wordpress ?
I think both are different HTML5 and wordpress.
01-23-2016, 05:58 AM
In most instances the HTML site runs faster. Not all, but the WP sites that a lot of people produce are not optimized and very slow.

With an html site you can mix in php code. I usually have a header and footer as separate elements. Also any section with a phone number on it. This way I can use what is known as a php "include" to build the site from separate elements on the fly. If I want to change the header I just upload a new one and all of the pages are changed.

WP has a ton of plugins that are really very useful. Plus, there are many beautiful themes for very little or no cost.

As someone already mentioned, there is no fixed answer to this. You need to evaluate what you are doing and which platform makes it easier for you to do.

The only other thing I will add is that in html I can generally control the layout of the page with more precision. I have every wp site builder and tons of themes. But there is always something I seem to run across that it just won't let me do. Or do without a lot of work.
01-23-2016, 06:23 AM
Thank you very much
02-10-2016, 05:04 AM
Quote:WordPress sites are not easier to hack, compared to simple HTML sites. Regarding the OP's question, HTML pages are normally loading faster and have a higher content/code radio. Both are good for SEO.

This is absolutely false. A straight html only site is impossible to hack because there are no dynamic elements or scripting languages being used. A straight html website is literally un-hackable.

53.gif