58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-01-2016, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 08:16 AM by suker96.)
i was tested over 100 offers cpa exoclick+adworkmedia but convert i very slow why
hi bhf membres

i was tested over 100 offerss cpa mobel and pc exoclick+adworkmedia but convert i very slow why

[Image: Nouvelle_image_bitmap_2.png]
i using exoclick popunder traffic source +adworkmedia cpa offer but i see my convert i very slow HitfaceMad Slap weher the problem pleas help me thank you advansed

med
05-01-2016, 09:11 AM
RE: i was tested over 100 offers cpa exoclick+adworkmedia but convert i very slow why
First these are soooi litle data....
Second it depends the offer the lander the hosting company (if you use shared dont expect much...)
Then there is the tracking you need to know were you lose money and what brings you money....
With that in mind if you apply them you can make decend money because these are the fundementals...
05-01-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: i was tested over 100 offers cpa exoclick+adworkmedia but convert i very slow why
Way too many offers to test.

Pick a vertical.
Find 3 to 5 offers related to vertical.
Test 3 to 5 landers per offer.
Budget 3x offer payout.
Kill landers with no clicks.
Learn and use a statistical significant calculator (95%).
Small budget? Limit campaign to OS/carrier.
Small budget part deux? Run campaigns on weekend prime hours (dinner time to midnight) per timezone/country.

I hope you're using a tracker.
05-03-2016, 09:09 AM
thankyou again i using vps beyondhosting

this skype id gomedo5 can help me also i have alot expeince in clickbank can you you

med
05-11-2016, 08:13 PM
(05-01-2016 02:44 PM)bambito Wrote:  Way too many offers to test.

Pick a vertical.
Budget 3x offer payout.
Small budget part deux? Run campaigns on weekend prime hours (dinner time to midnight) per timezone/country.

I'm interested in starting doing CPA. Do you've got a WSO that I can find in this forum regarding guide on doing CPA. Seem like you've already earn some decent money. Reply very much appreciated. Thank you.
9.gif
05-18-2016, 02:58 AM
(05-11-2016 08:13 PM)shafiqq07 Wrote:  

Pick a vertical.
Budget 3x offer payout.

I'm interested in starting doing CPA. Do you've got a WSO that I can find in this forum regarding guide on doing CPA. Seem like you've already earn some decent money. Reply very much appreciated. Thank you.

Please don't go the WSO route. Those guys and gals are selling snake oil. Just find a copy of the old, reliable Mobile Manifesto V2 PDF from IMGrind.
05-23-2016, 08:53 PM
Hey guys cpa can be very lucrative but you need the right coaching course and mastermind to be success. Take a look at my group buy for seriously the best most comprehensive course/coaching on the market.
06-15-2016, 01:42 AM
Hi!
Regarding your screenshot it seems you are not filtering id sources and not blacklisting bots at all.
That's why you have such a poor situation.
Add all bots to black lists and probably ROI'll increase!
I would also recommend you to try other offers!
06-15-2016, 01:45 AM

Pick a vertical.
Budget 3x offer payout.

awesome advice! this is all pro knowledge here.

73.gif