17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-25-2015, 04:08 AM
how to send bulk email using dedicated server
hello every body
i would like to ask if any one has any technique to send inbox to yahoo and aol
i have already dedicated servers (different providers:OVH,Ikoula...) with DKIM SFP also RDNS .i'm sending emails using Power mta .
i have cleaned opted-in lists
i try to send emails but they are lending in spam folder and i couldn't send inbox messages,also i can't send a large amount of emails.wich mean i need technique to warm-up the servers
i really need your help and your suggestions
so could any one advice me please
07-27-2015, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2015 02:27 AM by bambito.)
RE: how to send bulk email using dedicated server
You're most likely sending way too fast. Too many mail messages per connection, too many connections per ip and too many emails per second is probably what is getting you throttled. Can you see your email log to see if your email is getting deferred?

"The slow blade penetrates the shield." - Gurney Halleck

Contact me via PM for Skype.

P.S.

Yahoo doesn't play nice. It has the best filter. It's filter also monitors other domains not named Yahoo.com i.e. ATT.net, Bellsouth, etc. You're probably going over threshold by hitting the above mentioned affiliated domains.
08-20-2015, 08:23 PM
i work for a company we have the same work like you, last week we find a passage for yahoo and we get a lot of leads but just for 10days before its down and last month for AOL

you should to have a reputed ip with domain reputed that can allow you to reach inbox with a good header same domains fail in queues pmta and let you warm your serv

if you have a methode work for gmail pls pm me
08-29-2015, 08:11 PM
Is there a course on Bulk email marketing?
1. Server maintenance
2. IP and domain
3. Dkim rDNS etc
4. IP Warm procedure
etc

The whole system so we know what to do for the whole Bulk email marketing?
12-11-2015, 06:15 PM
we are expert in setting mail server optimizing database, setting rdns, spf, demarc and other setting 90% hiiting inbox
22.gif
12-14-2015, 06:49 AM
I'm looking for someone expert in email marketing. Need to set up best option to send unlimted emails. Need also the best VPS provider with 16 IPs or more and that will not suspend account after spam..
AWS and AZURE CREDITS AVAILABLE UP TO $150K
12-17-2015, 04:30 AM
Which is the best VPS provider company for bulk email marketing ???

52.gif