26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-27-2013, 05:44 PM
how to get ranking again? please help
When using xrumer to send articles in bulk, the rank of my domain name will rise. But this condition cannot maintain any longer till the rank arrives in the second page of Google, hovering around that position. Would you like to tell me the reason how to make it to get to the first page?add more backlink?or change the strategy Confused Confused
09-27-2013, 10:36 PM
RE:
Google is releasing updates on regular intervals, You must have to follow all algorithms to get good positive ranking of your targeted website. After last Google update you must have to post Unique Content in your website as well as in submissions. In addition you also have to make sure that in which website you are submitting content it must have High PR. Because Google is also required High PR Backlinks to increase your [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD].
10-03-2013, 08:50 AM
RE:
You've been hit with a penalty, to be honest it would be far less work to take a new domain and rank for your chosen keyword than to recover. A penalty will take some time to wear off.
10-03-2013, 08:58 AM
RE:
"the rank of my domain name will rise"

Do you mean your keyword or the name of your domain? Anyways, a better strategy is to build some quality links, like web 2.0s, artciells, etc, and blast them with xrummer rather than doing it directly to your site.
10-09-2013, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2013 04:03 AM by namepro.)
RE:
100% White Hat Manually SEO Services - Only $500/month! Read Now!
71.gif
10-10-2013, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 06:09 PM by ybp026.)
RE:
Don't add anymore links to it... It's common for a site to be stuck at the second page, if you build more links to it, it'd only look unnatural and in time your rankings would fall.... Google takes a while to index new links... Chances are that a vast majority of the links aren't indexed yet, especially low quality ones.. You need to wait for a while and meanwhile check on sites like MajesticSEO, OpenSiteExplorer to make sure that nothing has gone wrong with the present link building strategy i.e. check basics like the ratio of dofollow links to nofollow, anchor text, irrelevant links etc... Also pull out the links from Webmaster Tools and check if any of them are potential threat to your link building strategy and get them removed if necessary... Next, analyze the sites that are outranking you, there is a reason why they are above you, check their on page and off page SEO.. Again using sites like MajesticSEO for backlinks and other information... BUT DON'T BUILD ANY MORE LINKS TO YOUR SITE UNLESS YOU KNOW YOUR CONTENDERS and ABOUT NONINDEXED LINKS TO YOUR SITE...

11.gif