21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-19-2014, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2014 11:40 AM by smkonline.)
how to get good traffic to Your website/Blog
[Image: ways-to-improve-seo-of-a-blog-and-boost-traffic.png]
5 easy ways to improve the SEO</acronym> of a blog

improve seo</acronym>, seo</acronym> tips, boost traffic

SEO</acronym> tips for a better search engine ranking
A blogger needs to know at least the minimum on SEO</acronym>. For it, you don't need to be an SEO</acronym> expert but you need to know the minimum so that your posts are well indexed in search engines.

The phrase "content is king" is one of the widest spread Internet memes and is used by many bloggers, with the idea that you should focus on having quality content, while the rest don't matter much. This is not true. Quality content is important, but that shouldn't be the only concern of a blogger today. In addition to producing quality content, your text needs to be optimized for search engines.

5 simple approaches to enhance the SEO</acronym> of a website

In this post, I will discuss of what might be the rudiments that any blogger needs to look into SEO</acronym> and other basic SEO</acronym> learning. The following are 5 tips to enhance the SEO</acronym> of your website:

1. Define the keyword

When you compose a post, it is important to pick the catchphrase (or term) suitable for your content. What you need is that this catchphrase or term to be looked on Google and afterward get your post around the top. For this, it is important to utilize this essential word a couple times in the content.

Case in point, here the decisive word could be SEO</acronym>, however this term is excessively non specific and I could scarcely get in the top for this inquiry. At that point I'll work with a term or a long tail decisive word, so this post will rank for the expression "simple approaches to enhance the SEO</acronym> of an online journal". I will utilize this term a couple times, yet without embellishment.

2. Use the keyword in the post title

Notwithstanding that I have characterized the magic word, I will utilize it within the post title. This step is extremely vital and positively will help you to show signs of improvement rank in web search tools. As should be obvious, what I have in my title is the simple approaches to enhance the SEO</acronym> of an online journal catchphrase, alongside different words to structure a magnetic and streamlined title for SEO</acronym>.

3. Use the keyword in the H2 tags

You should likewise utilize heading tags (h2, h3) in your posts. In this post, I am utilizing the decisive word "simple approaches to enhance the SEO</acronym> of a site" in a H2 header. Do this dependably, on the grounds that it likewise serves to get generally situated in the query items. In the event that you don't know or don't comprehend what are the header tags, I might propose to do a further research on this subject.

4. Use the keyword in the text

You must utilize your decisive words all around the content. Particularly in the first passage (please note that I have rehashed the title in italics on the first line). At the same time be cautious when completing this, there is a most extreme and least constrain for that. Your content needs to be between 1 and 4.5% of events of the essential word. Short of what that will have no impact and more than that can caution the internet searchers and your content could be acknowledged spam.

5. Write posts with more than 300 words

Posts under 300 words have little opportunity to be around the top brings about web crawlers. Obviously, you will have the capacity to rank for various pivotal words that are less famous with short of what 300 words content, however for the most intense catchphrases that have the possibility to bring a more excellent number of visits, it will be almost unimaginable.

Along these lines, it is suggested to compose posts with more than 300 words. It's not hard when you truly comprehend the subject you're discussing.

Conclusion

As should be obvious, with some straightforward SEO</acronym> procedures you can enhance activity going to your online journal from internet searchers. I trust you reveled in these 5 simple approaches to enhance the SEO</acronym> of an online journal.

More Please Visit : http://www.bigmasstemplate.com
04-19-2014, 05:45 PM
RE:
how about with wallpaper/image blog?
04-19-2014, 10:58 PM
RE:
I think that you must comment wit more than 300 words yours walpapers images
04-23-2014, 03:49 AM
RE:
well nice tips mate...thanks
04-23-2014, 05:27 PM
RE:
very basic info you got there @smkonline but still, nice that you've shared
56.gif
04-28-2014, 09:36 PM
RE:
thank you for your sharing. But this is basic, everybody do it now. We need new-fresh and advanced method ones ...
05-16-2014, 12:17 AM
RE:
it's too general... every body knows
05-22-2014, 10:53 PM
RE:
I agree with kunitz
06-17-2014, 03:44 PM
RE:
Nice information i have read the post Nice information explain point to point.
06-17-2014, 04:36 PM
RE:
Highlight keyword (bold, italics, underline) in body and keep keyword density 3%. Use LSI keywords also.
18.gif

6.gif