49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-26-2013, 08:21 AM
how to bypass surveys??
i want to download file small .. however when i clicked on the icon ' download', new tab appeared and i being ask to complete a survey ( is it love?) in order to unlock the site and download... and i worried if the survey carry viruses or spam with them... can you explain to me the solution to this problem.. how to escape the survey and unlock the page and one more thing is the survey dangerous to my com... tq so much 4 da solution.. see u again..! Huh
07-26-2013, 11:01 AM
RE:
I am also interested on this one. Im sick and tired of those surveys! Hope someone can help us.
07-26-2013, 08:21 PM
RE:
(07-26-2013 11:01 AM)BestBlackAssForum Wrote:  I am also interested on this one. Im sick and tired of those surveys! Hope someone can help us.
I strongly agree hopefully someone can break it, search on google still people who provide free script must pass page survey
07-28-2013, 12:06 AM
RE:
(07-26-2013 08:21 PM)frenklin Wrote:  
(07-26-2013 11:01 AM)BestBlackAssForum Wrote:  I am also interested on this one. Im sick and tired of those surveys! Hope someone can help us.
I strongly agree hopefully someone can break it, search on google still people who provide free script must pass page survey
Passing survey page doesn't solve the problem,as download never start.I also need this.

40.gif