12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-12-2016, 02:19 PM
how do you rewrite articles for your blog ?
I just started getting into rewriting articles and I am currently using The Best Spinner, I really like it but it taking forever to rewrite it. Maybe there a better tool out there.

When it comes to duplicate content, do you guys copy images ? Or Do you use a different image ? Also do you add your own paragraph to the article you just copied ?

what is a good plagiarims checker ? it this accurate one plagiarism checker ?

Is adding a youtube video must ? What about adding your own links to these pages ?

Any help would be appreciate it , will rep for life!
01-12-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: how do you rewrite articles for your blog ?
Totally original is always the best.

For me it takes almost as long to re-write the best spinner material as putting together an article.
Now I mostly use good quality PLR - and even put a few similar articles together to make one long article. Break it up differently, add a few LSI headings... change a few words here and there
I always start with a fresh paragraph and end with one. I'll do a quick search and find a couple of ranking articles and 'borrow' a paragraph or two, changing them up just a bit.

The main concern with images is copyright - that can be trouble - but otherwise just make sure you put your article keyword/ LSI into the picture alt description. If you do a search you can see google ranks many of the same photos.

Videos are a plus. As I learned from somewhere on this forum put an ss in front of any youtube video, you will be taken to a site where you can download the video without the youtube info:
example http://www.youtubevideo - take out the http and www and put ss right in front.
I'm doing this, adding an intro and outro and have a new video to do what I want with.

hope this helps
01-12-2016, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2016 03:03 PM by manythanks.)
I personaly use my own thinking, no spinners, and pull elements that come from the PLR materials. Most PLR has a lot of "what it is about" and not much "how to" info. I find you must add value and your own personal input which will make it unique. There are tons resources to work with here on the forum. Grammarly premium account, is offered here at a super deal price, has a great plagarism checker (and includes reference when activated).
01-20-2016, 06:45 AM
So much attention is focused on an article’s content that the title is often overlooked, and that’s a mistake because that is the first thing your readers will read. If you’re going to rewrite an article, change the title into something that grabs people’s attention and make them want to read. Don’t settle for something generic because it is the title that will make the reader want to read or skip your article. Even if your article comes up during a search, an unattractive and meaningless title will drive them away.
Some people make a big deal about the length of an article title, but it really doesn’t matter if it’s long or short as what matters are the words and if they can hook the reader. For a spun article to be effective, the title should give an indication of the content and be engaging. The title will depend on the content of course, but words like “you” “how to” and “tips” always catch a reader’s attention. Bottom line: if your title isn’t catchy and informative, readers won’t click and read it.

If you have an article spinner it will provide you with the synonyms, words and expressions to make the changes. If you are rewriting manually don’t just focus on replacing a few words here and there with their synonyms. While that approach is easier, the resulting article may appear disjointed and forced, so you should instead rework the sentences and write something similar. To make it easier just ask yourself how you would say those words that are written in the article. Another thing you can do is change the layout and arrangement of the article’s content. For instance you can switch the header positions after changing some of the words, giving the article a fresh look. You may also add some graphics to increase interest.
When rewriting content read each section you want to revise and think which parts should be expounded upon and which should be edited or left out, and also be on the lookout for sentences or even paragraphs that are too short or long that you can work on. As pointed out earlier, rewriting an article involves more than just inserting a few new words here and there as you need to make the piece your own.

If you found my opinion valuable, I will appreciate if, you add some Rep+ for me.
Give some Rep+ if it helps. Thanks
02-08-2016, 08:51 PM
its always advisable to have original content when talking about articles
69.gif
02-08-2016, 09:44 PM
If you have the time to write articles having original content is always best.

56.gif