7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-03-2012, 05:11 PM
help requested!
Hi everyone, im here to request your help,im new in the aflliate marketing and i have seen alot of yours posting that you made good sales since that, i decide to try myself in affiliate marketing.

i have made my own site A-Z,hosted by bluehost,applied the wordpress application theme to my site and try to finish it,but im stuck at one problem

My problem is that i would like to promote a product and i dont know where to start
a guy on the net tell me to get ranked in google by using LSI keywords on my website and Presale my products.

im stuck at the presale and LSI keywords.

for the presale,the guy said to me to make my own story and tell how much this products helps me
i have agree because i think that would rejoint people and that could bring traffic and after, sales.

but the point is i dont know how to promote and do it..its mabye sound stupid but that real, i really need to make sales because i want to help my family to paid the food and all thing like that *dont juge me,our house just burned 3 month ago and all that we owned is gone..*(and that why i started to get interested by affiliate products promote.) i would like to pre-sale it on 3 BRUTAL post that would pick up the attention of the customers and convert them into buyers.

I have already the About me pages,the Contact me pages, what could i do more??

and by the way,i heard that we can get high ranked in google by using LSI words so i would like some helps how to put them in the post.

i really need all of your helps you can possibly give to me, the best thing you could give to me its like an real working example that i could 'copy' and build my site in this manner.

I know its really cheeky to ask that but that may be the best way that i could make my site work.

so please help me! i will take all your help,tips and trick how to make my site ranked highly and make some sale (even 100$ month would really help me!!!

thanks you for your anwser and the one of yours who really want me to build my first site to a win, you can PM me if you would like to coach me!!!

Thanks you for your anwsers and help!
Ps: my products is a leveling guide)!
11-04-2012, 03:40 AM
Help Request!
Hi everyone, im here to request your help,im new in the aflliate marketing and i have seen alot of yours posting that you made good sales since that, i decide to try myself in affiliate marketing.

i have made my own site A-Z,hosted by bluehost,applied the wordpress application theme to my site and try to finish it,but im stuck at one problem

My problem is that i would like to promote a product and i dont know where to start
a guy on the net tell me to get ranked in google by using LSI keywords on my website and Presale my products.

im stuck at the presale and LSI keywords.

for the presale,the guy said to me to make my own story and tell how much this products helps me
i have agree because i think that would rejoint people and that could bring traffic and after, sales.

but the point is i dont know how to promote and do it..its mabye sound stupid but that real, i really need to make sales because i want to help my family to paid the food and all thing like that *dont juge me,our house just burned 3 month ago and all that we owned is gone..*(and that why i started to get interested by affiliate products promote.) i would like to pre-sale it on 3 BRUTAL post that would pick up the attention of the customers and convert them into buyers.

I have already the About me pages,the Contact me pages, what could i do more??

and by the way,i heard that we can get high ranked in google by using LSI words so i would like some helps how to put them in the post.

i really need all of your helps you can possibly give to me, the best thing you could give to me its like an real working example that i could 'copy' and build my site in this manner.

I know its really cheeky to ask that but that may be the best way that i could make my site work.

so please help me! i will take all your help,tips and trick how to make my site ranked highly and make some sale (even 100$ month would really help me!!!

thanks you for your anwser and the one of yours who really want me to build my first site to a win, you can PM me if you would like to coach me!!!

Thanks you for your anwsers and help!
Ps: my products is a leveling guide)!
11-04-2012, 03:45 AM
RE:
delete this thread please,i have make another because my browser yesterday seems to not working so know im with 2 same post =(
11-04-2012, 01:19 PM
RE:
I sent you a PM with ideas. ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿
11-04-2012, 02:53 PM
RE:
My best advise to you.
Sit down and write everything you can think of that you enjoy.
No matter how strange write it down.
That is what you should have on your website.
Video games
Ballet dancing
hog calling
collecting thimbles

Write about the fire and what your family is going through. There are lots of books on Amazon about starting over. What kinds of things did your family need to buy? Tell people how your family could have been better prepared. Sell Go Bags. After Sandy people will be looking to buy Go Bags.

ALWAYS WRITE ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW AND/OR LOVE!
25.gif
11-06-2012, 03:27 PM
RE:
Thanks you for your advise Losille it will be so much helpfull!

and thanks you Polly for helping me! i sent you a private message

17.gif