15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-18-2015, 01:51 AM
(help ) learning technology
hello friends,
being very new to the internet and computers, i have little to no know how of web technology like plugins, css, java , and other complicated things..
this is slowing my progress as i build my sales funnels or install some plugins ..
can some tech geek be so kind to point me to the correct path so i can see the big picture of the web technology and also to integrate all these concepts together to be of help as i continue my im career ... ( i mean some general guidelines to what to learn in what order )

Thanks

best regards
12-18-2015, 09:45 AM
RE: (help ) learning technology
I assume you're also new to business?

And with that said...

Why do you need to know or learn about the backend and inner-workings of all that "constantly changing" tech?

If you are inquiring because you want to become a programmer or work in the tech sector as a grunt so to speak... than yeah.. go learn as much as you can about it all and keep up to date on it to build your "career." There are endless tutorials online.

However, if you're planning on becoming an "entrepreneur"... you are doing the exact opposite of what you should be doing, which is removing yourself as much as possible from repetitive tasks, inner workings (employee work) of your business etc.

Do you think I shit around with any of that kind of crap?
Outsource it... or at least as much of it as you can. Obviously I don't mean installing a simple plugin or theme or something like that, which takes about 5 minutes.

If I am using something that takes more than 5 or 10 minutes to setup and get working... forget it... I outsource it. It's a waste of my time to mess with it. My time is better spent on seizing opportunities and helping myself and others move forward.

Not saying not to learn about any of it if you are really interested in it... but choose your time and tasks wisely because they will pull time away from other areas of your life and business.

Something to think about.

Figure out what you want to do and be. Do you want to be an entrepreneur and business owner? Start thinking like one. Do you want to be an employee... start thinking and training like one.
12-19-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: (help ) learning technology
(12-18-2015 09:45 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  I assume you're also new to business?

And with that said...

Why do you need to know or learn about the backend and inner-workings of all that "constantly changing" tech?

If you are inquiring because you want to become a programmer or work in the tech sector as a grunt so to speak... than yeah.. go learn as much as you can about it all and keep up to date on it to build your "career." There are endless tutorials online.

However, if you're planning on becoming an "entrepreneur"... you are doing the exact opposite of what you should be doing, which is removing yourself as much as possible from repetitive tasks, inner workings (employee work) of your business etc.

Do you think I shit around with any of that kind of crap?
Outsource it... or at least as much of it as you can. Obviously I don't mean installing a simple plugin or theme or something like that, which takes about 5 minutes.

If I am using something that takes more than 5 or 10 minutes to setup and get working... forget it... I outsource it. It's a waste of my time to mess with it. My time is better spent on seizing opportunities and helping myself and others move forward.

Not saying not to learn about any of it if you are really interested in it... but choose your time and tasks wisely because they will pull time away from other areas of your life and business.

Something to think about.

Figure out what you want to do and be. Do you want to be an entrepreneur and business owner? Start thinking like one. Do you want to be an employee... start thinking and training like one.
thanks a lot nc , another great and inspiring post , max reps!!
i am not trying to learn all the stuff , but trying to learn enough as to effectively know things and outsource , in other words , to be able to speak in the language of the outsourcer ..
thanks agian!Thanks

50.gif