52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-07-2012, 11:32 AM
help for a newbie
hi guys , i'm just starting , and a friend of mine told that i can make some money from youtube , and facebook pages , the problem is that i don't know how to make my facebook page popular and get more real fans , not fake , also i have some videos in youtube , 500 views each one , and i just uploaded them few hours ago .
so if anyone can answer me or give me some advice , it will be great , thank you .
11-08-2012, 04:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2012 05:10 PM by dewabisnis.)
RE:
Why you do not apply for [hide]the
youtube adsense partner program
Code:
www.google.com/ads/video/publishers
[/spoiler]
For more information
Magic Button :
Code:
https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=72851&topic=1343554&parent=1250107&rd=1
11-09-2012, 05:48 AM
RE:
i tried but it's not available in my country yet , any other suggestion ?
11-09-2012, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2012 04:19 PM by dewabisnis.)
RE:
Currently at the moment [hide]I don't have
a reference about how to
monetize youtube in addition to google adsense.If there is any new info I will try to update it here.Try searching on google,there may be another
alternative in addition to
google adsense.Try search in google with the keywords that are specific that relates to your needs.For example "how to make money with youtube" or "get paid+videos" or "make money youtube",etc .
About how to monetize facebook page maybe you could use a cpa
leads, affiliate programs, referral programs
or pay per downloads,etc.[/spoiler]

68.gif