31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-08-2015, 08:51 AM
[help]click jacker
Its working on my pc in localhost but not on my website.

I am unable to save the campaign url with slug/keyword?
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
09-09-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: [help]click jacker
You are talking about the Wordpress plugin, right? Could have to do with the php settings of the server. I had a similar problem with the plugin and had to manually edit the php settings for it to work. Dont remember what value I had to change but it was a sensitive one that was disabled by default because it´s an open door for hacking attempts.
09-10-2015, 09:24 AM
RE: [help]click jacker
(09-09-2015 10:37 PM)Zeitgeist Wrote:  You are talking about the Wordpress plugin, right? Could have to do with the php settings of the server. I had a similar problem with the plugin and had to manually edit the php settings for it to work. Dont remember what value I had to change but it was a sensitive one that was disabled by default because it´s an open door for hacking attempts.

I did match the tables created on xampp on PC and on my hosting phpadmin its most likely plugin isn't able to communicate with the DB. It was shared here by JS and there's selling thread for it so no chance for any sorta help. I wonder if its actually working for the buyers?

thanks for the inputs.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

28.gif