12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-23-2011, 10:10 PM
greetings from south africa
Firstly,

Kudos to all the guys and gals involved with this forum.i totally stumbled on this site by accident via Google and it looks like i struck gold.So i am thinking of upgrading to super VIP, $50 is a drop in the water for what i understand you will be getting.

so just to clarify, if i upgrade..i will in essence have access to the VIP sections of all those various blackhat sites?Im just double checking,before i do something dumb and cancel my various VIP memberships at some of the listed sites...

If this is the case, just point me in the direction to the sign up...

lol..
05-23-2011, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2011 10:21 PM by lala.)
RE: greetings from south africa
Yes you will get to access all VIP forum in one vip forum aside from supervip special section that we have. its really worth donating :) plus your VIP upgrade is a ONE-time payment only. it does NOT expire ,its LIFETIME. forever. If i were you go for upgrade until the price for the upgrade fee was still $50..its really worth upgrading for.

Anyway,use this link for upgrading your account
http://bestblackhatforum.com/subscribe.php

then pm me the details of your payment like paypal email address, date, transaction #..

67.gif