34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-04-2016, 07:25 PM
google plus , what if i made 1million or less then mill friends
is this any important , i am making a custom tool to mass add friends , current tools people made are too slow for me they leech slow post slow.

am making one and rate of speed is fast at both posting and leeching
will google plus help drive traffic or hits.
02-05-2016, 06:58 AM
RE: google plus , what if i made 1million or less then mill friends
who ever replies with quality information such as if google plus helps in seo etc will get free beta tester.

this tool is not like other tools you seen
02-07-2016, 08:22 PM
IMO.. Utilizing any of google product will give a good jumpstart if you make it right.. At the moment..
02-07-2016, 08:42 PM
Google + will help with seo, especially on Google as they see it as a quality metric ( how can they say their own product isn't a serious platform lol ? ), the same as Facebook is seen too as being a major player that adds credibility.

If you are able to ' jack ' these friends and they are from active accounts / users, then this would be a great addition. If you are just going to add newly created accounts, the benefit will be very little.

Hope that helps.
SEO Agency spending over $1k a month? Let's talk.
02-07-2016, 08:46 PM
I have a website that get a few spot in the SERP only by adding a google+ plugin (from a BSO here in the forum). I am getting around 1-5 + per day and each week it seem that my ranking get higher. I believe that this is causing by the plugin since no-SEO is done on that site appart the initial on-page last year. If your tools can help generate more +1 then I guess this can help your traffic.
61.gif
02-08-2016, 02:55 AM
i should share my tool with the 1st 3 reply users.

pleae stay put almost done its working and faster then the ones you used now days.
02-08-2016, 03:34 AM
Google plus definitely has a major role in SEO, i've seen sites, videos ranked just by them, but i think its safer when you combine them with other signals.
02-08-2016, 01:31 PM

here you go guys check this.

in the video you may se i made few mistakes.

also the tool is very good working and fast.

will add option
1: when ids are processed it will auto save so when new ids are leeched it will be compared then remove only the ids that was used before so its not processing same ids.
02-12-2016, 08:17 PM
hello i love your tools
can u share with me ?
02-28-2016, 02:25 PM
Any update to the results you are getting with your software? Notice any negative effects?
Cheers! and good luck bud!
17.gif

77.gif