38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-14-2014, 02:48 PM
[get]THEMEFOREST UCM Theme: White Label
White Label UCM Theme Features:
Dashboard Widgets Dashboard widgets show an overview of your UCM system. See past weekly earnings and expenses in a graph and receive notifications when jobs are due or customers upload new files. ]]<<</JO1nf][Image: UCM-crm-dashboard-widgets-demo.png] Responsive Design A great fluid responsive layout to accommodate various screen sizes. Menu will shrink out of the way on small screen sizes.]]<<</JO1nf][Image: ucm-website-management-Responsive-Design.png] Theme Customisation Options You can change common layout colors, fonts, sizes and spacing straight from the interface. Advanced users can jump into the CSS and adjust to suit requirements. [Image: UCM-theme-customisation-options-for-CRM.png] Access to all UCM features This theme works with all the existing UCM features! ]]<<</JO1nf][Image: feature-rich-open-source-CRM-website-and...system.png] Easy to Install A very easy installation. No messing around with file uploads or HTML code:
  1. Download and install the ]]<<</O63cU]Ultimate Client Manager on your website
  2. Once UCM is working, come back and purchase this theme
  3. Find your licence code for this theme (click here for instructions)
  4. Go to Settings > Upgrade in your UCM system
  5. Click the + button to add the additional licence code
  6. Enter your licence code for this theme
  7. Click the upgrade button
  8. This will install the latest version of this theme and keep it automatically updated in the future.
  9. To enable this theme please now go to Settings > Theme
  10. Have fun!
[Image: how-to-install.png] Dedicated Email Support If you have any trouble with this theme or the UCM system please send a message into our dedicated UCM Email Support center and we will reply ASAP.http://ultimateclien...ort-ticket.html
Did you know? The UCM email system system is run by UCM itself! [Image: dedicated-email-support-system.png] Works with both UCM Lite and UCM Pro This theme works with UCM Lite (less features) as well as ]]<<</O63cU]UCM Pro(more features). Take your pick. [Image: ucm-lite-or-pro-edition.png]What are you waiting for! Try out the ]]<<</JO1nf]online UCM White Label demo and feel free to ask any questions. A full list of all UCM features can be ]]<<</O63cU]found by clicking here. ]]<<</JO1nf][Image: try-demo.png]
Please take a moment to check out the ThemeForest portfolio of revaxarts and the CodeCanyon portfolio of revaxarts, he does some amazing work!

Download:
Magic Button :

No mirrors Please Angry Angry Angry For mirror PM me only Love Love Love and Don't forget to add rep+++++ Welcome Welcome Welcome
06-16-2014, 12:50 AM
RE:
i have a original UCM but when i install this theme, i need to upgrade this theme, and i dont have a license code for theme.

61.gif
Free counters!