56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-28-2020, 05:34 PM
gdpr compliant blog
i want to start a blog and make money to run my family in this lockdown so can you please tell me how to make a blog gdpr compliant
04-30-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: gdpr compliant blog
You're just planning to start a new blog, I don't know why you should be worrying about compliance with GDPR. These rules were meant for businesses or large corporations that collect public information on a very large scale. For a new blog, just remember to be careful with any information of your clients/ users/ readers and don't divulge their info. Start the blog, worry about GDPR later when you're collecting enough data of individuals.
05-04-2020, 09:21 PM
I dont have any idea but i want to know whether it is necessary to make a blog gdpr compliant to get adsense approval
06-03-2020, 06:37 AM
Why do you need a gdpr compliant blog ?It is required for blogs based on businesses. You don't need gdpr compliance for a normal blog and you can get the adsense approval without it.
10-27-2020, 06:54 PM
(05-04-2020 09:21 PM)ush12 Wrote:  I dont have any idea but i want to know whether it is necessary to make a blog gdpr compliant to get adsense approval

In the adsense terms and policies, they have not mentioned anything about a blog being GDPR compliant for approval. There are some conditions but GDPR compliance isn't one of them. You can have a look at their policies to get a better idea.
21.gif
11-15-2020, 07:17 AM
Good to know.

72.gif