42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-27-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: free web traffic generator?
Thank you bro
05-13-2020, 10:41 PM
Get Traffic to Your Site for Free with Organic SEO.
Get Traffic to Your Website for Free with Social Media.
Get Free Traffic to Your Website with Emails and Newsletters.
Generate Free Traffic with Influencer Marketing.
05-19-2020, 01:58 AM
To anybody here

This is combine method:
1. Write content daily with technical seo-onpage friendly (you can use yoast or aio seo, if you use your website under wordpress.
2. Use RDP VPS Windows or Linux
3. Instal traffic bot there (I still use the old 6.30 version of diabolic traffic bot till this time. Sometime I use traffic bot pro but it's too complicated and consume the your pc or VPS resource. Never trust any online generator, cause they are consume you time.)
4. Send traffic to your homepage, you can set your bot to get 2000 organic traffic from google with a low bounce rate 30%-40%.
5. Do that until 3 months consistenly.

Ps:
If you can not set your diabolic traffic bot in your VPS, I can help for you.
05-20-2020, 05:57 AM
Have you tried trafficape? Although there are certain mixed reviews about it but most of them are good so there is no harm in giving it a try.
05-31-2020, 12:22 AM
My experience with traffic generators have not been good and I have learnt that in order to get real traffic you have to work to earn it. Working on it includes good content, regular posting and shares on other platforms but if you still want to use a bot for this then try trafficape or Monster plus.
8.gif
07-15-2020, 12:52 AM
It's hard to find free traffic that do you any good...
09-05-2020, 06:44 PM
This looked interesting.
10-28-2020, 05:51 PM
(02-25-2019 06:46 PM)dhineshkumardina Wrote:  Growtraffic

Growtraffic is website traffic generator but not as other website traffic generators. In order to receive free website traffic, you neither have to buy any traffic or have to do any kinds of stuff.

Traffic Bot

Traffic Bot is a high-quality traffic generator and it is best for you if you want some large amount of traffic to your website or blog.

Website Traffic Generator

With Website Traffic Generator, you can send unlimited niche wise traffic to your website or blog.

Babylon Traffic

With Babylon Traffic you can get huge quantity and cheap traffic that you always wanted and it enables you to drive millions of visits to your website or blog.

Traffic Ape

In order to receive traffic to website or blog from Traffic Ape. You have to become an active member of Traffic Ape.

This was very helpful because I have meaning to switch from Traffic Ape so that I can see if there are other better options. You made the choice quite easy.

37.gif