31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-30-2011, 11:45 AM
[free] Marcia Yudkin -Six Weeks to Masterful Copywriting
Marcia Yudkin -Six Weeks to Masterful Copywriting

Through hands-on practice, learn to turn words into money
Master Persuasive Writing to Promote
Your Stuff or Clients'

Whether you write to promote your own business, the company you work for or firms that hire you to write copy, dramatically improve your skills quickly by taking my self-study course, Six Weeks to Masterful Copywriting. Practical assignments and insightful discussions guide you through the most critical aspects of persuasive marketing writing.

The format: Home-study course with written text material, homework assignments, 8 hours of audio teaching and discussion, and homework "answers"

Your instructor: Marcia Yudkin, author of Persuading on Paper, Web Site Marketing Makeover and nine other books

Results: Ability to write copy that generates leads and sales, in both corporate and hard-sell situations

When it meets: As a home-study course, it "meets" at your convenience - complete it in six weeks, six months or as you have time and energy

Materials included: Persuading on Paper ($19.95 book), Secrets of Mouthwatering Marketing Copy ($95 PDF manual), Shorter: Say it in Fewer Words ($29.95 PDF report); 8 hours of audio lessons on 6 CDs; homework assignments and "answers"; responses to frequently asked questions about copywriting and the copywriting business

COPYWRITING COURSE CONTENT

Lesson 1
Articulate the what and the "so what"

Lesson 2
Differentiate and dramatize

Lesson 3
Devise strong, clear offers

Lesson 4
Captivate and tantalize

Lesson 5
Bolster credibility

Lesson 6
Tweak the tone, smooth the flow

After-course Bonus
Answers to everything else participants wanted to ask about copywriting - and did

Your investment
$497

Order the course now.

The Why, How and Who of This Course

Minute for minute, wizardry with words dependably earns more for you, for your company or for your clients than just about any other skill. If you're willing to roll up your sleeves and try your hand at practical assignments, in six weeks - or spaced out at your own pace - you'll have the fundamental principles of copywriting down cold and know many advanced techniques of orchestrating words for profit.

Instruction and Assignments Kicked Me Into High Gear
"Your copywriting course helped me considerably. Shortly after I finished the last class, I secured my first copywriting client. Applying the techniques I learned, the copy I wrote for this client was concise, to the point and well-received. He now wants me to help him with a whole new marketing program for a separate service in his business. Thanks, Marcia!" - Kevin Worthley, West Kingston, RI

Like all the testimonials on this site, the customer comments on this page were provided without compensation, incentives or rewards.

Two things are unique about this course. First, each week you grapple with hands-on challenges that require you to apply copywriting concepts to real-life business offerings. You get to see how others handled the challenges in the assignment as well as my version of the new copy.

Build proficiency fast through the combination of theory in the instructional materials you receive and practice through the weekly assignments.

Second, unlike every other copywriting course I know of, you have the opportunity to practice both corporate-style assignments for mainstream businesses (promotional writing that is lively and relatively free of jargon) and direct-response copy suitable for postal or online sales letters. Indeed, we talk about a range of copywriting styles and how to choose a tone that fits a certain target market and company ethos.

Many other copywriting teachers out there strongly argue that nothing counts except whether or not the copy increases response. Though I agree that counts heavily, I put equal stock in truthfulness and a fit with the expectations and values of the audience. (For more on this, see my article, "Telltale Signs of Hype.")

Course Was a Gateway to Success for This Working Copywriter
"After taking your Masterful Copywriting course, I revised three web pages for a real estate website company. They liked my work so much they are now recommending me exclusively as their copywriter. Thank you for providing the training I needed to take my persuasive writing skills to the next level." - Kathy Goughenour, Marketer for the Real Estate Industry, WeMarketYouProfit.com

My course gets those with no prior copywriting experience quickly up to speed on the fundamentals, so that it suits two situations: beginners who want an intensive marketing writing practicum; and those with experience in business writing who could use a focused review and rapid improvement in their ability to get results from words.

If you're not familiar with my work, please poke around this site and read reviews of my books on Amazon.com and elsewhere. I'm known for an intelligent and ethical approach to marketing writing, I've had books in print from major publishers since 1988, and my copywriting experience includes most major industries and professions from urologists to auto parts recyclers to software entrepreneurs, from nonprofits to financial services to lingerie.

Generous, Absorbing, Effective, Provocative and Worthwhile
"With its many before and after examples, and the great dialogue that each lesson stimulates, the course does an awesome job at demystifying marketing copy. The step-by-step approach allows even experienced writers to focus on the key elements that make for a persuasive pitch. I still can't get over all the extras that you've included. It's one of the best professional investments I've made in a while. Thanks, Marcia, for such a powerful course." - Patricia Rivera, Owner, BilCom, Inc.

Based on a live, interactive course with a small group of students, the home-study course includes all this for $497: A paperback book on persuasive writing; a detailed PDF copywriting manual; handouts and homework assignments for each of six lessons; CD recordings of the six lessons; completed homework by one or more participants, along with my version of the assignments; and answers to all questions submitted by the course participants. It comes with a money-back guarantee.

NEW: You also receive transcripts of all the CD recordings.

ORDER THE COURSE NOW.

What You Learn in the Copywriting Course

The course provides plenty of practice in how to analyze poorly written or misdirected sales copy, and what to add, take away or change to improve its effectiveness. You end the course with a much richer ability to turn words into leads and orders, along with a deeper understanding of the nuances of words. Among the points you absorb:

Whether cute and catchy is more powerful than simply factual, or vice versa

Two techniques that bring even the most complicated abstract concept down to earth

Questions that help you tell whether or not you've dug down far enough to reach the advantages that make the greatest difference to buyers

Ways to make copy that's already full of appealing benefits even more targeted

The most powerful verb tense on the planet - not the one you'd predict

Integrity, Reliability and Greater Breadth Than Other Courses
"Marcia Yudkin is an ethical copywriter - a rare quality these days. When you take this course, you’ll be learning proven skills and powerful ways to write and persuade, not how to pack your copy with hype. Best of all, in my view, you learn a broad range of copywriting skills, from writing a hard-hitting sales letter to crafting an informative company brochure. This breadth of copywriting skill will serve you well when it comes to finding work and building your portfolio. Highly recommended." - Nick Usborne, Publisher, Excess Voice

How a literal-minded reading helps you catch missing or confusing information so you can plug gaping holes in copy

Why trying to be all things to all people dooms promotional efforts

A five-step process for meaningfully differentiating a business or an offering

Ten ways to make points of difference come alive for the reader

Examples of using a theme to make the reader smile while reading and become more predisposed to buy

How to rise above the worse-than-useless "Hello, I exist" approach

The difference between one-step and two-step marketing, and the world of trouble you enter when you confuse them

Seven criteria that help you evaluate an offer

Doubts and wonderings that can make free giveaways flop

Why photos matter in helping readers understand - or misunderstand - what you mean

A seven-step process for gathering juicy ingredients for bullets - including getting at crucial things to say that are nowhere in your source material

Eight before-and-after bullets illustrating the transformation from plain to jazzy

The Course's Commentary is Useful for Actual Businesses
"The feedback on one of my websites from Marcia and her copywriting class was right on target. The comments really helped me
communicate my offering and my passion to my target market much better. Thanks so much!" - President, Sheri McConnell Companies, San Antonio, TX

How seemingly straightforward bullets can be wildly off base or mind-numbing

Why covering the basics in your sales copy is not anywhere near enough

Thirty credibility builders that many web sites, catalog descriptions and sales letters overlook

Eight credibility killers to avoid

Criteria to use in assessing the usefulness of testimonials

Common pitfalls in business bios that make credentialed backgrounds less impressive

A discussion of credibility building efforts that backfire - and those that succeed

Excellent Approach, Great Structure to This Course
"Two lessons into the course, I have already learned a great deal. I
appreciate the fact that Marcia's approach is straightforward and
substantive. The ability to compare and contrast one's work to the rewrites is very helpful. Enjoyable and a great learning experience!" - Liz Willis, Minneapolis, MN

Five factors that contribute to tone, and examples of quite distinct tones requested by or suitable to different clients

Ways to create an impression of approachability or empathy

Hidden dangers of the hard sell - and when it's most appropriate

Practice in tuning up or toning down hype in headlines

A step-by-step demonstration of how to slim down a bloated document and edit it for effectiveness

Each Lesson Focuses on One or Two Crucial Skill Areas

Code:

http://hotfile.com/dl/112206987/a967097/...1.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/112328467/b2e6dbe/...2.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/112334870/f3c3d03/...3.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/112339586/2ffeb42/...4.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/112346350/b717b77/...5.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/112376856/ac5c03b/...6.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/112391424/d406046/...t7.rar.htm
03-30-2011, 04:52 PM
RE: [free] Marcia Yudkin -Six Weeks to Masterful Copywriting
mediafire mirror will be appreciated
05-29-2014, 06:16 AM
RE:
Hotfile no longer exists. New links appreciated. Mediafire, [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!], [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] etc.

Thanks!
09-22-2016, 07:58 AM
Yes, reup/mirror please. :D
09-22-2016, 06:28 PM
(09-22-2016 07:58 AM)wizozz Wrote:  Yes, reup/mirror please. :D

Re up please!!! Excellent stuff!
8.gif
If You Want More Shares Like This Please Repp And Comment Happydance
09-23-2016, 07:50 AM
Ok, I have found this somewhere else and now have uploaded it to mega.

Enjoy! :D

Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!CsIxAC7D!Y3vUgzyf-Uztb1IMhe6Yjg
09-23-2016, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2016 08:17 AM by manythanks.)
Wow, MANY THAnks Wizozz! Full reps and respects!

(09-23-2016 07:50 AM)wizozz Wrote:  Ok, I have found this somewhere else and now have uploaded it to mega.

Enjoy! :D

Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!CsIxAC7D!Y3vUgzyf-Uztb1IMhe6Yjg
05-20-2017, 03:24 AM
Epic share - max reps to you both :)
05-10-2018, 06:57 PM
Mega link still works!
10-13-2021, 07:13 PM