39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-26-2014, 08:56 AM
RE:
Hello,

I downloaded installed well but in the end writes,
Domain unavailable! Please contact the administrator.
I also replaced if (! defined ("EDIRECTORY_FOLDER")) define ("EDIRECTORY_FOLDER", "/ your folder name");

can you help me with the installation?
04-26-2014, 09:17 AM
RE:
Installs fine, sitemgr works fine. However, when I click on Listing or Events or any of the other menu items, I get:

-------------------------
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mydomain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
------------------------------

Any ideas?
04-26-2014, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014 09:27 AM by mrqaidi.)
RE:
(04-26-2014 09:17 AM)derekb Wrote:  Installs fine, sitemgr works fine. However, when I click on Listing or Events or any of the other menu items, I get:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mydomain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any ideas?
oh it is you ,, thanks for you respect on Email Confused . last time i deleted this script on your domain because of your bad words

to fix this Mr php expert
rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess

(04-26-2014 08:55 AM)esaassociation Wrote:  Its telling me my email and password are wrong.
hmm thats nod good you forget access information? reinstall
04-26-2014, 10:50 AM
RE:
THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT SHARE. WILL TEST IT AND USE IT.
04-26-2014, 02:53 PM
RE:
Hi Thanks again for the fix .Now all works!!!!

1 more thing ,can u make it geoip works?

for who get this error 'Domain unavailable! Please contact the administrator. ' and install it on the root
go to conf/loadconfig.inc.php
find # DEFINE EDIRECTORY FOLDER
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if (!defined("EDIRECTORY_FOLDER")) define("EDIRECTORY_FOLDER", "/edir2");

replace # DEFINE EDIRECTORY FOLDER
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if (!defined("EDIRECTORY_FOLDER")) define("EDIRECTORY_FOLDER", "");
7.gif
04-26-2014, 05:05 PM
RE:
(04-26-2014 09:23 AM)mrqaidi Wrote:  
(04-26-2014 09:17 AM)derekb Wrote:  Installs fine, sitemgr works fine. However, when I click on Listing or Events or any of the other menu items, I get:

Internal Server Error

Any ideas?
oh it is you ,, thanks for you respect on Email Confused . last time i deleted this script on your domain because of your bad words

(04-26-2014 08:55 AM)esaassociation Wrote:  Its telling me my email and password are wrong.
I have same problem i renames the htaccess.txt and i deleted the original .htaccess but anytime i click a link i get internal error please check.

findapro.biz
04-26-2014, 05:14 PM
RE:
(04-26-2014 05:05 PM)esaassociation Wrote:  

Internal Server Error

Any ideas?

I have same problem i renames the htaccess.txt and i deleted the original .htaccess but anytime i click a link i get internal error please check.

findapro.biz
in htaccess.txt find this

######## eDirectory with subfolder. Change "edirectory" for your folder name ##
######## Do not forget to remove the line above ###############################
RewriteRule . /edir2/index.php [L]

did u see '/edir2' =this is folder where u install.if u install in root replace this code

RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
04-26-2014, 07:15 PM
RE:
(04-26-2014 05:14 PM)jaliee85 Wrote:  

Internal Server Error

Any ideas?

findapro.biz

did u see '/edir2' =this is folder where u install.if u install in root replace this code

Jailee85 - You de man buddy! Partially nulled script now working very well.
Has anyone checked the .sql files to ensure existing users of the script do not have access to your site/admin/db ? I noted references to Qaidi.
Thanks again.
PS - renaming .htaccess was not an option for me, .htaccess was already part of the download. -1000 points!
04-26-2014, 07:59 PM
RE:
(04-26-2014 07:15 PM)derekb Wrote:  
(04-26-2014 05:14 PM)jaliee85 Wrote:  

Internal Server Error

Any ideas?

findapro.biz

Jailee85 - You de man buddy! Partially nulled script now working very well.
Has anyone checked the .sql files to ensure existing users of the script do not have access to your site/admin/db ? I noted references to Qaidi.
Thanks again.
PS - renaming .htaccess was not an option for me, .htaccess was already part of the download. -1000 points!
add + rep dude Lol
04-26-2014, 09:54 PM
RE:
I installed aldomain: dir.domain.tld
Do I change loadconfig.php and custom/domain/domain.inc file?

Server php setting safe_mode OFF -> website setup page 2nd row "Safemode enabled on this server please turn it off"

edir2 version

Help me, please!
66.gif

69.gif