20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-24-2014, 09:52 AM
RE:
Link is not dead
05-25-2014, 10:19 PM
RE:
Hello!
Great job!
He tried with other versions, but this was the one that worked!
I'm just one problem:
Except for the home, all other pages are not opening:

not Found
The requested URL / index.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The administration is all Ok

Does anyone know how to solve?

Thank you!
05-26-2014, 04:20 PM
RE:
HELP , i have problem .

-->> Domain unavailable! Please contact the administrator.
05-27-2014, 04:31 AM
RE:
Vouch For mrqaidi I purchased the 10.3 script from him he setup everything he is very trusted.
05-29-2014, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2014 12:17 AM by vadernation.)
RE:
Does anyone know if 10.3 is better than 10.2?

Does anyone know if 10.3 is better than 10.2?
37.gif
05-31-2014, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2014 07:29 AM by derekb.)
RE:
Try this instead (I have added an apostrophe around the word show = 'show')

INSERT INTO Setting_Location (id, default_id, name, name_plural, enabled, 'show') VALUES(1, 0, 'COUNTRY', 'COUNTRIES', 'y', 'n'),(2, 0, 'REGION', 'REGIONS', 'n', 'b'),(3, 0, 'STATE', 'STATES', 'y', 'b'),(4, 0, 'CITY', 'CITIES', 'y', 'b'),(5, 0, 'NEIGHBORHOOD', 'NEIGHBORHOODS', 'n', 'b');

(05-23-2014 12:45 AM)freeway1 Wrote:  I'm getting this error when trying to add to tho my DB. Can anyone give me a fix?

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near 'show)VALUES(1, 0, 'COUNTRY', 'COUNTRIES', 'y', 'n'),(2, 0,
'REGION', 'REGIONS', ' at line 1
(04-28-2014 11:30 PM)jaliee85 Wrote:  
(04-28-2014 10:33 PM)esaassociation Wrote:  can you tell me why the event/classifieds and otehr pages are blank please look at

http://findapro.biz/event/

check your location.inc.php files in custom>domain_1>location> between the original files

original files:

Code:
<!--?php$edir_default_locations = "";$edir_default_locationids = "";$edir_default_locationnames = "";$edir_default_locationshow = "";
$edir_locations = "1,3,4,5";$edir_locationnames = "COUNTRY,STATE,CITY,NEIGHBORHOOD";$edir_locationnames_plural = "COUNTRIES,STATES,CITIES,NEIGHBORHOODS";
$edir_all_locations = "1,2,3,4,5";$edir_all_locationnames = "COUNTRY,REGION,STATE,CITY,NEIGHBORHOOD";$edir_all_locationnames_plural = "COUNTRIES,REGIONS,STATES,CITIES,NEIGHBORHOODS";

this all cause by a Setting_Location db missing a tables.and you make a location default.
create this table in your Setting_Location:
Code:
INSERT INTO Setting_Location (id, default_id, name, name_plural, enabled, show) VALUES(1, 0, 'COUNTRY', 'COUNTRIES', 'y', 'n'),(2, 0, 'REGION', 'REGIONS', 'n', 'b'),(3, 0, 'STATE', 'STATES', 'y', 'b'),(4, 0, 'CITY', 'CITIES', 'y', 'b'),(5, 0, 'NEIGHBORHOOD', 'NEIGHBORHOODS', 'n', 'b');

add me rep if this helping u out

In the original script the home page shows U.S states. How can I change this to another countries states (i.e Turkey or Spain)?

Thanks
06-02-2014, 01:57 PM
RE:
Still GOT "
[b]Domain unavailable! Please contact the administrator."
[/b] Angry

-------------------------------------

1. I install the script though http://www.abc.com/setup, but it said "Domain unavailable! Please contact the administrator."

2. I search many website for the solutions, I install in root, I have change conf/loadconfig.inc.php

Code:
if (!defined("EDIRECTORY_FOLDER")) define("EDIRECTORY_FOLDER", "/");
to
if (!defined("EDIRECTORY_FOLDER")) define("EDIRECTORY_FOLDER", "");

3. And I have change .htaccess too

Code:
RewriteRule . /edir2/index.php
to#RewriteRule . /index.php

but still said "
[b]Domain unavailable! Please contact the administrator."
[/b]

4. I also try to change ".htaccess" to "htaccess.txt", but not work.........

------------------------------------

then I try to change custom/domain/domain.inc.php

Code:
<?php $domainInfo["localhost"] = 1;  Query: SELECT smaccount_id,name,database_host,database_port,database_username,database_passwor​d,database_name,url,status,activation_status,created,event_feature,banner_featur​e,classified_feature,article_feature,subfolder,id,FROM Domain,?>

[b]and I got blank page...... Angry

somebody can help me please
06-02-2014, 02:26 PM
RE:
Domain unavailable! Please contact the administrator
06-02-2014, 08:14 PM
RE:
Friend could help me when I ask to edit ranked within the sitemgr opens the page with this message: Domain unavailable! Please contact the administrator.
06-02-2014, 11:27 PM
RE:
I have exactly the same issue, I have made everything that everybody recomend in thsi forum but still showing message "[font='Times New Roman']Domain unavailable! Please contact the administrator."[/font]
[font='Times New Roman']
[/font]
[font='Times New Roman']If someone can help us I apreciate that a lot.[/font]

(05-31-2014 07:27 AM)derekb Wrote:  Try this instead (I have added an apostrophe around the word show = 'show')

INSERT INTO Setting_Location (id, default_id, name, name_plural, enabled, 'show') VALUES(1, 0, 'COUNTRY', 'COUNTRIES', 'y', 'n'),(2, 0, 'REGION', 'REGIONS', 'n', 'b'),(3, 0, 'STATE', 'STATES', 'y', 'b'),(4, 0, 'CITY', 'CITIES', 'y', 'b'),(5, 0, 'NEIGHBORHOOD', 'NEIGHBORHOODS', 'n', 'b');

(05-23-2014 12:45 AM)freeway1 Wrote:  I'm getting this error when trying to add to tho my DB. Can anyone give me a fix?

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near 'show)VALUES(1, 0, 'COUNTRY', 'COUNTRIES', 'y', 'n'),(2, 0,
'REGION', 'REGIONS', ' at line 1
(04-28-2014 11:30 PM)jaliee85 Wrote:  
(04-28-2014 10:33 PM)esaassociation Wrote:  can you tell me why the event/classifieds and otehr pages are blank please look at

http://findapro.biz/event/

check your location.inc.php files in custom>domain_1>location> between the original files

original files:

Code:
<!--?php$edir_default_locations = "";$edir_default_locationids = "";$edir_default_locationnames = "";$edir_default_locationshow = "";
$edir_locations = "1,3,4,5";$edir_locationnames = "COUNTRY,STATE,CITY,NEIGHBORHOOD";$edir_locationnames_plural = "COUNTRIES,STATES,CITIES,NEIGHBORHOODS";
$edir_all_locations = "1,2,3,4,5";$edir_all_locationnames = "COUNTRY,REGION,STATE,CITY,NEIGHBORHOOD";$edir_all_locationnames_plural = "COUNTRIES,REGIONS,STATES,CITIES,NEIGHBORHOODS";

this all cause by a Setting_Location db missing a tables.and you make a location default.
create this table in your Setting_Location:
Code:
INSERT INTO Setting_Location (id, default_id, name, name_plural, enabled, show) VALUES(1, 0, 'COUNTRY', 'COUNTRIES', 'y', 'n'),(2, 0, 'REGION', 'REGIONS', 'n', 'b'),(3, 0, 'STATE', 'STATES', 'y', 'b'),(4, 0, 'CITY', 'CITIES', 'y', 'b'),(5, 0, 'NEIGHBORHOOD', 'NEIGHBORHOODS', 'n', 'b');

add me rep if this helping u out

In the original script the home page shows U.S states. How can I change this to another countries states (i.e Turkey or Spain)?

Thanks

-->
40.gif

57.gif