78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-10-2022, 08:38 PM
eDirectory 11.2.00
I am looking for someone who knows PHP and can properly null eDirectory. PM for more information.
01-11-2022, 06:46 AM
RE: eDirectory 11.2.00
this ain't the request section leecher. and while you are letting that soak in, why don't you post a mirror to the files so at least it's a legit share and not requesting shit through private pm
01-11-2022, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2022 10:26 PM by scorpiolazy.)
(01-11-2022 06:46 AM)California Kid Wrote:  this ain't the request section leecher. and while you are letting that soak in, why don't you post a mirror to the files so at least it's a legit share and not requesting shit through private pm

I already installed and nulled on my own. By the way the version is v13.0.02

You luck to you angry person.... Man these vaccines really messing with peoples brains,

[Image: Feh4.gif]

(01-11-2022 06:46 AM)California Kid Wrote:  this ain't the request section leecher. and while you are letting that soak in, why don't you post a mirror to the files so at least it's a legit share and not requesting shit through private pm

I already installed and nulled on my own. By the way the version is v13.0.02

Good luck to you angry person.... Man these vaccines really messing with peoples brains.

[Image: Feh4.gif]
01-12-2022, 09:04 AM
Hi please post your nulled copy of scorpiolazy

Thank
01-13-2022, 04:56 PM
he's a leecher. he doesn't share shit. he just wants other people to do his dirty work and never get back....

also, directory software is useless. it's main use right now should be for local businesses. so basically you run software like this and charge for a listing. the problem is that it doesn't really much benefit the business anymore because google as their own effecient listing service and it's free. directories wont even have the same seo benefits for the businesses anymore.

now don't believe him when he said he nulled it and installed it. he's too stupid to do that on his own. he's a leecher. hackers who know how to null don't leech. you gonna trust someone who doesn't even know how to post in the right section?

notice how he gets defensive when people call him on his shit. i spot these dummies a mile away. then they cry like a little bitch and report me to the mods haha

i personally don't mind leechers. 75% of this forum are leachers. but they should know their place and just shut the F*** up and just leech shit. when they open their mouth, they get in trouble....

they should just stay in the request section where they belong haha
78.gif
01-25-2022, 09:44 PM
I have code that I worked day and night for few months... even if I share code ... you most likely will never be able to install it.

That is why I want something in return for my work. This code is difficult just to give it away...

Whoever helped me. I installed the code...

I now have the latest version 13.0.02... and tell my why should I share so greedy VIP guys can take it free and sell :)

I do not code from scratch... and asking PHP expert for help is not leeching... but if you just call people names and play smart ass ... o well I guess you can use Word Press...

If someone wants eDirectory installed I will for 1 BCH I have all the scripts that no one shares or has...

Getsy
Pintastic
Cloneforest
Polyvore clone

... eDirectory I have working versions all the way from 6.4.0...

and what do you have? Atitude... that's about it. No time to argue. Whoever really wants the script knows how to get it Happydance

61.gif
Free counters!