14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-25-2014, 02:31 AM
RE:
could you please send me this thanks. Reps added
04-25-2014, 04:31 AM
RE:
Why is this script better than other script directories?

Thanks
04-25-2014, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2014 05:13 AM by gamelover.)
RE:
Before you add REP+ just ask if anyone got the script from the OP. don't fall to his scams Blush

If you add REP+ and don't get what he offers then let everyone know so we ignore all hist posts in the future.

Hope I'm wrong

P.S: All scripts nulled by "MTimer" has backdoors and only 10% nulled, there are many websites banned after using scripts nulled by "MTimer" so you better be careful with this post.

Sandra
Heart
04-25-2014, 05:18 AM
RE:
thank you man !! we love you !!!!
04-25-2014, 05:25 AM
RE:
thank you for post
10.gif
04-25-2014, 05:50 AM
RE:
thank you bro for sharing
could you send me the link
04-25-2014, 05:54 AM
RE:
rep added. send me pls.
04-25-2014, 02:53 PM
RE:
first there is no version 10.20 it is 10.2.0.0
i dont understand this guy !!!!!!!!!!!!! also i dont understand why ppl give him rep

SOON I WILL RELEASE MY EDIRECOTRY 10b for free
04-25-2014, 04:11 PM
RE:
(04-25-2014 02:53 PM)mrqaidi Wrote:  first there is no version 10.20 it is 10.2.0.0
i dont understand this guy !!!!!!!!!!!!! also i dont understand why ppl give him rep

Very true "mrqaidi" , that guy or gay is forcing people to give him 5 REP+ then they MUST PM him for a download link, he is a kid trying to collect useless REP .

Taking you as an example you have shared a very big value scripts with us without even asking for a single REP, that makes the different between adult person as "mrqaidi" and that child who made this useless disgusting post.

The only and real eDIRECOTRY 10b is fully nulled and working by "mrqaidi" the king of nulling of big value scripts.

When I/We see such posts forcing people to add REP+ and so on, it makes us think twice before we share what we have, our HDD is full of scripts never been shared anywhere, and unless people here start to share without such forcing to add REP+ and SCAM then we would not share anything.

Urging people who have actually received the script from this post to let us know, regardless to those posts as "Thanks man", "thanks Sweetie" and so on which are made by a multi accounts by the same OP to fake the all post and drag it to a useless end.
and for the childish act of the OP, let me tell you REP+ means nothing specially when forcing people to REP+ you, grow up child and make yourself more useful to gain yourself a self REP+ Blush

Sandra
Heart
04-25-2014, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2014 04:16 PM by mrqaidi.)
RE:
(04-25-2014 04:11 PM)gamelover Wrote:  
(04-25-2014 02:53 PM)mrqaidi Wrote:  first there is no version 10.20 it is 10.2.0.0

Very true "mrqaidi" , that guy or gay is forcing people to give him 5 REP+ then they MUST PM him for a download link, he is a kid trying to collect useless REP .

Taking you as an example you have shared a very big value scripts with us without even asking for a single REP, that makes the different between adult person as "mrqaidi" and that child who made this useless disgusting post.

The only and real eDIRECOTRY 10b is fully nulled and working by "mrqaidi" the king of nulling of big value scripts.

When I/We see such posts forcing people to add REP+ and so on, it makes us think twice before we share what we have, our HDD is full of scripts never been shared anywhere, and unless people here start to share without such forcing to add REP+ and SCAM then we would not share anything.

Urging people who have actually received the script from this post to let us know, regardless to those posts as "Thanks man", "thanks Sweetie" and so on which are made by a multi accounts by the same OP to fake the all post and drag it to a useless end.
and for the childish act of the OP, let me tell you REP+ means nothing specially when forcing people to REP+ you, grow up child and make yourself more useful to gain yourself a self REP+ Blush

Sandra
Heart
you right Sandra , i dont know what he gonna do with reps Lol

here is my edirectory 10b full decoded ,nulled + installer
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-edir...stallation

(04-25-2014 04:31 AM)justmeagain Wrote:  Why is this script better than other script directories?

Thanks
it is not good script but it is very popular
58.gif

24.gif