62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-16-2014, 10:27 PM
dubaiarea29 is a SCAMMER!
Hi Guys,

first of all the link to the scam offer:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-SHOC...th-100-MBG

The offer sells a fully working website with autocontent and adsense approve. At first i could choose my domain and was very happy to see him strain to get me a good website. After he registered the domain he immediately began working on the website.

But i got suspicious. I didnt got any email that a domain was registered on my name and account on register-one dot com. I looked at whois and saw that he really registered the website on his own name and didnt even mention it although i asked him several times. Only after many talk he transfered the domain but still not the web hosting plan.

BUT as if this wasn't enough after only 3 days the website is down for almost 2 days now. Adsense got rejected too. So i didnt got any product he offered.

He refuses to pay my money back although i offered him to only pay 40€ back because he already worked on the website.

I really dont suggest u to buy the offer if u dont want to get scammed.

I WILL NOT delete this thread until he pays me back.

Regards...

here proof of website being down:

[Image: gq5ctmvp.jpg]
10-06-2014, 12:15 PM
RE:
what is he selling i was a bit interested but i cant reach him is it a autoblog?
10-23-2014, 04:16 PM
RE:
Yes, he's a scam artist.
He's doing jingling traffic with adsense lol! He say's its secret, not all secret in reality! I repeat its jingling, and chinese traffic wont let you reach anywhere.
Really a kid!
People are not learning from their experience, I told everyone many times.
Still they wont understand and their adsense accounts getting banned again and again..
10-30-2014, 11:55 AM
RE:
No doubt he is true ass hole and born ripper. I hate these kind of bastards who come here just to rip people by making multiple sales threads and you guy do need to understand no one going to give a site which makes 300$ per month. Use your brain next time.
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!
11-01-2014, 02:28 AM
RE:
luckily I moved out from his hosting already :D
19.gif
11-17-2014, 12:50 AM
RE:
yes the guy is a scam artist.
7-8 times adsense rejected so far.
Will not reply.
Keeps changing ids.
A layman can get it right I mean ad sense approval in 3-4 attempts.
Do reveal his identity and location.
Needs to be banned from here.
Regards
Ajay
12-07-2014, 03:42 PM
RE:
I don't think so , he scammer, some peoples have received payments via media.net,
12-07-2014, 06:31 PM
RE:
No one is a scammer until you decide you want to be a scammee.
12-08-2014, 12:06 AM
RE:
i do received my first 100$ by media net recently,and yesterday was a google pin letter to my home address(domain name,hosting,contents) delivred and my site still online
im not dubaiarea friend,or any thing,just bought from him as any other buyer

31.gif