78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-09-2016, 04:43 AM
diversity of backlink profile
Hi, is there a way to know what % of a type of backlinks is ok?
or a technique to know how to diversify?
01-20-2016, 05:45 AM
RE: diversity of backlink profile
Forget About “Ideal” Backlinks.
Curating backlink portfolios is still important. If you have thousands of PR 0 links from sites with no content or contextually unrelated content, removing them can benefit you. But increasingly, over curation can cause red flags as well. If the only links you have are Page Rank 2-4 from blogs and forums in your niche with comments or author tags, it looks abnormal.

Diversification means you should have just as many “bad” links as you do good links. Those lower quality sites are just as likely to link to a newsworthy site as a big site.

This doesn’t need to be complicated. Simply ask yourself whether a particular backlink seems like a natural fit for your website. If the answer is no, then it probably isn’t. Sure, a Page Rank 7 backlink from a blog about dog training may be a big get, but if your site is about engine replacement in old trucks, is it really a natural link? Would a dog training writer really use the keyword phrase “truck engine replacement” on his site?
The answers are simple, but the resulting work isn’t equally so. Nonetheless, if you pay close attention to basic things like this, your backlinks will be diverse, natural, and constantly growing – all a perfect recipe for top tier rankings in Google.

If you found my opinion valuable, I will appreciate if, you add some Rep+ for me.
Give some Rep+ if it helps. Thanks

42.gif