59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-13-2016, 02:00 AM
copyright infringement HELP!!!!!!!!!
Hi Forum. I am at a roadblock. Even licensed music IE: audioblocks and Smartsound music are being pulled down for infringement. Now I find out that most of these same royalty free songs and loops have been issued to several companies. That means your Smartsound tracks you may have payed thousands for are also for sale by Getty Images. Getty Images will now instantly strike your youtube down because you bought it from smartsound. Is there any software out there to remove the ID so we can use our own music. It sucks when clients call and tell you their video is banned and you payed for the rights. Filthy Greedy people are even willing to screw legitimate people .

Because we don't create the songs ourselves (we buy them from other composers), other parties may have copyright on the material. In some cases, they (wrongfully) choose to enforce that on YouTube. <------------- what a piece of shit generic answer they all give. It's like saying thanks for purchasing just don't use on the web.
07-13-2016, 02:38 AM
RE: copyright infringement HELP!!!!!!!!!
Try searching google " remove tags from videos "
It seems to give some good results.

I have/had lots of music download sites and always removed all tags from the files.
Thanks Is Only One Cick Away > > > > > > > > > >

32.gif