39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-12-2015, 02:30 AM
RE:
Would love to get that copy paste traffic as well. lol
Yeah
02-12-2015, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 04:15 AM by benji.)
RE:
direct link and how to use it is 2 posts back, had a look seems like its clickbank to put your link into his books and make lots of money, yeah right, and it took me about 5 mins clicking various leave this page links to get out of it. Could be a bit of self promotion
Scam Buster

benji
08-19-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: "copypasteincome" Ewen Chia
link is down, please reupload. thx
World's Top Sales Training: SPIN Selling Conversations (Digital Course) - Free Book for You in Post #3

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-R...pid2484145
09-08-2015, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2015 11:32 AM by kirstie.)
(09-08-2015 05:22 AM)show Wrote:  A new upload will be much appreciated please. Thank you.

Err, why? Are you on drugs? ;)

Ewen Chia stuff is complete cr@p. In fact, I don't believe he's ever produced one single decent product. Not one.

He only survives because r.etarded newbies fall for his bullsh1t and hype.
12-03-2015, 10:10 PM
"Ewen Chia stuff is complete cr@p. In fact, I don't believe he's ever produced one single decent product. Not one."
-- Agree. I spent lots of dollars on his products when I was starting with AM 10 years ago, he was promoting his products heavily so I thought, what the heck, buy.

His products are for newbies. Nothing new over the years. Gives free crappy PLR ebooks and reused videos. Also, the 'coaching' in his products are all videos. You can email him, but replies many days after.

I even attended his webinars where he would interview other 'gurus' who were supposed to give value, but would talk for hours, but they were there to promote own products. Same format another guru would do - invite gurus into a webinar.

It was like a 'conspiracy' - all those 'gurus' in from 2000 to 2010. They would collaborate and turn the heads of us newbies, who will end up spending more on their products that were not proven to be effective anyway. Just pure hype.

Until the Google Sniper came along... hahaha

I fell for it :( At that time, AM or IM was hugely popular to a few marketers only who wouldn't give info to newbies without a fee. I remember even buying the following ebooks back then - Rosalind Gardner (Super Affiliate Handbook), The Rich Jerk, Thank You Rick Jerk, etc. and ended up promoting the very products I bought, they actually made more money from me... LOL...Took a 6-year break, now back to AM/IM recently... :)
63.gif
08-07-2016, 08:37 AM
May I have honor to see the more blueprints of Income so that I may think seriously on the product.
08-12-2016, 12:22 PM
I spent some money way back for his products, and realize that they are there to help him earn my money.
08-27-2016, 04:02 PM
LINK ERROR. PLEASE UPLOAD AGAIN.
10-01-2016, 09:48 PM
i made some good cash with Ewen Chia products,
in fact he had some of the best RR and MRR quality products,
and basically i made money selling these "business in a box" on my own websites,
the licences cost me anything from 97$ to 297$, but i made multiples of that

so i still follow him, and if he had some up to date Reseller product, i will probably go for it

54.gif