7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-22-2013, 12:23 PM
coolice software clone need cron jobs please
1) please can some one share working cron jobs for coolice software clone

2)also please can someone share working gamesclone

and i would like to say thanks to all the coolice members for you kindness with all your amazing shares

love you all

bestblackhat you siply are the BEST Cool
12-23-2013, 06:41 AM
RE:
In order for your website to get updated on a regular basis with new content you will need to set up a cron
job(automated task) that tell your server to execute a certain script to update your website's content without you having
to do any of the work. To do that simply login to your hosting's cPanel(control panel) and locate the "Cron Manager"
or "Cron Jobs" icon. Click on it and create a cron job for the following file to execute once a week:
Command:
/usr/bin/php -q /home/{CpanelUsername}/public_html/{RootFolder}/cronjob/fetch.php
Time Period:
Minute: 0 (or what ever)

Hour: between 10 AM and 8 PM
Day: *
Month: *
Weekday: 1 (for Monday)
Replace "{CpanelUsername}" to your corresponding cPanel username (don't leave the curvy brackets).
Replace "{RootFolder}" to your site's root folder. If you have set up your hosting just for your website then you can
remove that part (including the curvy brackets). If you have set up your website as an addon domain then you need to
replace that with your site's root folder which would normally be your domain name e.g. "yourdomain.com".
12-23-2013, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 07:50 AM by anonymous1981.)
RE:
thanks for that reply but thats not my problems

when i run then cronjob my explorer fill up with this

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/rlencouk/public_html/digitaldownloadworld.org/cronjob/fetch.php on line 154

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/rlencouk/public_html/digitaldownloadworld.org/cronjob/fetch.php on line 170

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/rlencouk/public_html/digitaldownloadworld.org/cronjob/fetch.php on line 154

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/rlencouk/public_html/digitaldownloadworld.org/cronjob/fetch.php on line 170

all my other cran jobs work fine just not this software clone
i thank you again for quick reply but still need the file cronjob from software clone if anyone could share it here for us all
thanks again

thanks for that reply but thats not my problems

when i run then cronjob my explorer fill up with this

all my other cran jobs work fine just not this software clone[/b]
i thank you again for quick reply but still need the file cronjob from software clone if anyone could share it here for us all [/b]
thanks again[/b]
12-23-2013, 08:21 AM
RE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...by-Coolice
12-23-2013, 10:02 AM
RE:
that's the one I downloaded , the cran job dosent work in that ultimate link and to make it worse the link is empty for the limited verision
so if some one could link me a copy of there cran job id be grateful
as all my software is 2013 and next week its 2014
rlen
25.gif
12-24-2013, 11:36 PM
RE:
please can some one share a working cronjob for the coolice software clone please
some one out the has it
i think some one has been playing with the files on some of the coolice downloads
software clone cronjob please any one share
12-25-2013, 12:38 AM
RE:
full backup file coolice software clone site, http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/63627357/file.html
12-25-2013, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2013 07:37 AM by anonymous1981.)
RE:
i have that copy already it dosent work for me

have you tested the cron job in this file dosent actually work
the site is no good as it dosent update and all the software is 2012-2013
no good , the kindle cron job is the same to

dose any one have a working cron job for kinel clone
and sofware clone please
rlen
02-02-2014, 07:56 AM
RE:
can any one repost please
need cron jobs