35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-20-2014, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2016 07:46 PM by GetStuffDone.)
closed
closed closed
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.
02-20-2014, 12:28 AM
RE:
take a look around is this forum, you find lots of stuff.
You can learn, implement and participate here on this forum.
Nice to have you here.
02-20-2014, 12:37 AM
RE:
Hi,

If you want to start earning, I have some tips for you:

1. Look for a job and save.
2. Be a freelance writer.
3. Create a self-help e-book and sell - if you are good at something for example, cooking. Then create a self-help guide in cooking.
4. Start a blog and do affiliate marketing. Though this is easier said than done.
5. Sell drugs. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!! Though you will earn a lot.
6. Be a marketing consultant or do number 4.

Just a friendly advice.
02-20-2014, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2014 12:39 AM by GetStuffDone.)
RE:
thank you!

(02-20-2014 12:37 AM)ExtremeSanity Wrote:  Hi,

If you want to start earning, I have some tips for you:

1. Look for a job and save.
2. Be a freelance writer.
3. Create a self-help e-book and sell - if you are good at something for example, cooking. Then create a self-help guide in cooking.
4. Start a blog and do affiliate marketing. Though this is easier said than done.
5. Sell drugs. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!! Though you will earn a lot.
6. Be a marketing consultant or do number 4.

Just a friendly advice.
Thank you !!!
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.
02-20-2014, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2014 12:53 AM by intrepid.)
RE:
You can setup Adsense websites. Niches to focus on are health, education, loans. Start with at least 3 articles in your chosen niche on your site before applying for Adsense.
You can get free web hosting from a member "vadimbolun" or any other user offering free web hosting or reseller hosting.
You can get .info domains for 50 cents but I prefer to get .com domain names related to your niche.
Use traffic exchange to generate traffic to your site but get G+, fb, twitter accounts and autopost to these social media sites for free traffic.

This forum has lots of Adsense tutorials so look around and you'll be making stable income in good time.

Don't get overwhelmed by all the stuff here. "Power of One": Focus on one thing, eg. Adsense, and you'll be ok :)
29.gif
02-20-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: Hi , BlackHats [need help]
I think the best option is Offline marketing, it could be fairly easy, almost everything you need is in the forum and you are a techy guy, so you can handle it :)
Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy - the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation...
- Mark Twain
03-06-2014, 10:57 PM
RE:
Hi guys, thank you all . If anyone will be in the similar situational i will recomend to sell services . As for i me i sold websites . With them it is pretty simple to make 100$ in a day
03-17-2014, 05:42 PM
RE:
i'll be willing to mentor you as long as you have patience and motivation. pm me if interested. i wont charge ya a dime

skills needed:

1: motivation in knowing that there is something better
2: patience in knowing that good things come to those who are willing to wait for it
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you

11.gif