46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-25-2017, 12:03 AM
choosing a gig?
has anyone here tried using fiverr as a client/buyer? if so, how do you choose the right gig for you, i mean if you only based it from the rating some of the high rated gig has one common comment which is "outstanding experience" i mean if these are legit reviews why not tell more about the experience right? and this gives me a big question mark, other than that when a high rated gig has some negative reviews, the comments seems to be legit as to the point of an actual buyer of course and not just someone randomly leaving a bad comment to a gig to mislead a buyer. so yeah any thoughts or suggestions?
05-26-2017, 08:01 PM
RE: choosing a gig?
(05-25-2017 12:03 AM)acejunior Wrote:  has anyone here tried using fiverr as a client/buyer? if so, how do you choose the right gig for you, i mean if you only based it from the rating some of the high rated gig has one common comment which is "outstanding experience" i mean if these are legit reviews why not tell more about the experience right? and this gives me a big question mark, other than that when a high rated gig has some negative reviews, the comments seems to be legit as to the point of an actual buyer of course and not just someone randomly leaving a bad comment to a gig to mislead a buyer. so yeah any thoughts or suggestions?

Forget about those "outstanding experience" comments. Sort by rating, not by relevance. One bad comment can break a seller's neck.
I do allways purchase 2-3 gigs of the same kind, as backup. Not that much at $5 gigs.
And stay away from those high-price gigs, untill you know more about the seller. Most are only reselling.

61.gif