12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-01-2016, 06:12 AM
buying domains from a different country for PBN's ?
is it ok to get domains from a different country for my PBN ?

I found some great expired domains so lets say if my money site is from US and it is .com , could I get domains from a different country like co.uk or co.nz that is going to point to my money site ? Should I just stick with .com or that doesn't matter ?

Thanks
05-01-2016, 03:47 PM
RE: buying domains from a different country for PBN's ?
Nope. Silly idea. Why would someone in Mongolia be linking to you in California? Wrong language, looks fake to Google.

Make sure the domains had relevant content on them as well. Use the Wayback machine. 10,000 links to a train site will be deindexed if you link to a beauty site - Not related. Are the links from IN or RU? - run away.

Do lots of homework.
05-04-2016, 04:50 AM
(05-01-2016 03:47 PM)grumble Wrote:  Nope. Silly idea. Why would someone in Mongolia be linking to you in California? Wrong language, looks fake to Google.

Make sure the domains had relevant content on them as well. Use the Wayback machine. 10,000 links to a train site will be deindexed if you link to a beauty site - Not related. Are the links from IN or RU? - run away.

Do lots of homework.

Sorry but what is the wayback machine o what does it mean? thanks bro
05-06-2016, 03:13 AM
web.archive.org/

(05-04-2016 04:50 AM)inakiura Wrote:  
(05-01-2016 03:47 PM)grumble Wrote:  Nope. Silly idea. Why would someone in Mongolia be linking to you in California? Wrong language, looks fake to Google.

Do lots of homework.

Sorry but what is the wayback machine o what does it mean? thanks bro
05-06-2016, 03:27 AM
agape, did you go ahead and purchase the domains or not?

I totally disagree with grumble. As long as the metrics are good and the link profile is clean (i.e. not spammy etc) they will work. I do this all the time with great results.
45.gif
05-06-2016, 07:49 AM
(05-06-2016 03:27 AM)TheNexus Wrote:  agape, did you go ahead and purchase the domains or not?

I totally disagree with grumble. As long as the metrics are good and the link profile is clean (i.e. not spammy etc) they will work. I do this all the time with great results.

I did not , was just a little paranoid about google finding out etc..

thanks for confirming that since you already purchased domains and had great results , I am going to do it as well...

exactly as long as its clean and website is in the same language I dont see a problem.

70.gif