13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-07-2015, 01:00 AM
beware Mobile10 Big SCAM!
I want to share info of my negative experience with the advertiser who cheats his partners!

I utterly don’t recommend to cooperate with Mobile10 (aff.mobile-10.com) because its owner nastily CHEATED me on his another affiliate Data-Cash.
After 2 years of continuous partnership with them sent them in total (to their 3 affiliates: aff.mobile-10.com, aff.data-cash.net, 2ref.co) traffic on $150000.And after such a client history they suddenly stopped without any notice to carry out payments…

[Image: mobile10-scam.png]

[Image: mobile10-scam-2.png]

I don’t know the true reason: whether they din not like the traffic or whatever. But instead of informing me of the problem (if it really was) they CONTINUED to accept my traffic,
drew fine convert and earnings in my account but started to block payments. As I trusted them I noticed this too late for me…

So as a result they cheated me (their permanent partner)on more than $3500. Herewith, as guy from support claims, the owner is aware of the issue but is not going to do anything with it,
so it is likely that to scam a partner — it’s his own decision. Apparently he decided that since DataCash is about to get closed, one can spit on its reputation and quietly fraud partners.

To confirm that all three affiliates is one organization you can compare their engines, similar design and bugs in the engines. If it is not persuasive I add the screens with similar format and serial id of payments as a proof that they have a common payments panel for all three affiliates.

That is, the payments makes one and the same person:

[Image: mobile10-scam-3.jpg]

[Image: mobile10-scam-4.jpg]

[Image: mobile10-scam-5.jpg]

66.gif