6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-23-2013, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 02:18 AM by sisi.)
[ask] wordpress translation
Hi,

as you know, as you do, there are some plugins for wordpress which auto add content. Well, here I am, in this thread.

The point is that I have one of this sites in one language different from english. But the posts are scrapped in english, each day.

The point would be one script which, after the scrapping, could auto-translate the posts and the titles. No problem if there I have to pay for this to google.

I've being searching for "translation plugins" but the only thinks I find are widgets to translate in the fly, and that's not what I need. I need that if one post is scrapped, one post is translated, automatically. Or 1 minute after with cronjobs. But it must be automatically and not seen with a widget. And saved to the database; I've found something but it translate all the site, template included, and that's not the point. The point would be, for example, that if my site is in spanish for example, the wordpress shows articles/titles/tags... in spanish.

Do you have any suggestion for this?

Thank you very much!

I must say that I have the autopost plugin I want. The problem is just the translation, and I don't want to change my autopost plugin to another one.
03-23-2013, 12:08 PM
RE:
search in wordpress plugin directories

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/global-translator/
++ Reps would be appreciated
03-24-2013, 04:21 AM
RE:
(03-23-2013 12:08 PM)Warocks Wrote:  search in wordpress plugin directories

/extend/plugins/global-translator/
I did it for hours, and all of them seem to be widgets were the visitors makes a click and the page is redirected to translate.google.com/... It's not nice and it's not what I'm searching for.
03-25-2013, 01:53 PM
RE:
can you share me plugin for wordpress you are using for scraping articles and posting in wordpress..?
03-25-2013, 09:14 PM
RE:
I use myvideoblog, http://www.phpmyvideoblog.com , for videos. Not for articles.
bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-MyVideoBlog-Pro-Plugin-Wordpress-Latest-Version-3-2-95
If you still want it, there is no problem
8.gif

26.gif