59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-08-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: are you making money with email?
Hey dude, tried to pm you and emailed you over at your BML email.

it's about buying leads.

Pls respond, thanks

(08-30-2016 10:43 PM)Expl0rer Wrote:  An email per day will annoy the crap out of most people unless you're offering a lot of free value in them. I would focus more on quality than quantity.

The traffic issue is what ends up "killing" the careers of most marketers (and most websites really). Unfortunately people usually spend too much time learning how to do stuff and they pay little attention to the traffic side, which really is the hardest thing to get in the end.

I used to make good money emailing my leads 3 times a week and sending them offers once or twice during this period, a couple of months ago (just for testing) I switched to sending them offers once every two weeks and 5 emails prior to that with free, quality content, since then, my earnings increased about 30% (12 emails total per month, per lead, two with offers.)

I don't do regular email marketing though, so the traffic side is not a problem for me, I have excellent providers of leads, so my main concern is finding quality servers and IPs to set up my SMTP servers.
09-09-2016, 04:24 PM
Hi mate. Sorry for the late reply. For some reason your email went to the spam folder (you're the one asking about IPs, right?).

I'm writing a reply now. ;)

(09-08-2016 02:08 PM)oct3499 Wrote:  Hey dude, tried to pm you and emailed you over at your BML email.

it's about buying leads.

Pls respond, thanks

(08-30-2016 10:43 PM)Expl0rer Wrote:  An email per day will annoy the crap out of most people unless you're offering a lot of free value in them. I would focus more on quality than quantity.

The traffic issue is what ends up "killing" the careers of most marketers (and most websites really). Unfortunately people usually spend too much time learning how to do stuff and they pay little attention to the traffic side, which really is the hardest thing to get in the end.

I used to make good money emailing my leads 3 times a week and sending them offers once or twice during this period, a couple of months ago (just for testing) I switched to sending them offers once every two weeks and 5 emails prior to that with free, quality content, since then, my earnings increased about 30% (12 emails total per month, per lead, two with offers.)

I don't do regular email marketing though, so the traffic side is not a problem for me, I have excellent providers of leads, so my main concern is finding quality servers and IPs to set up my SMTP servers.
09-13-2016, 05:08 PM
I am getting maximum ROI through email marketing. Basically, I am promoting my affiliate products through PPC/PPV and collecting the email id from opt-in forms from the my landing pages. And then start promoting through my targeted email marketing.
10-18-2016, 08:34 AM
interesting guys...

the scraping type "mass" email or buying emails sounds interesting but you have zero relationship or "context" with them as they don't know who the love you are, so getting sales is probably HARD.... you gotta make it up on sheer volume of emails sent.

if you were going to email your own opt in lists.... and build the lists... what ESP or emailer would you use?

I'm using something called mailup.com it seems to be good but my overall opens and revenue is much lower this year since I've been using them.... their sender score is good too... so i'm not sure wtf is going on. :(

31.gif