57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-22-2016, 01:01 AM
are you making money with email?
curious if anyone here is making money with email?

if so, how?

me? sell info products and build the list... I have a massive autoresponder series once they sign up that runs for like ever.. LOL

its like an email every day for 388 days then it starts from the beginning... so in theory it loops for infinity...

if they buy they're moved to a customer series. with more emails there to get them to buy more stuff.

my weak area is actually the traffic side and getting the emails... so thats something I def. want to improve on my end.

you?
08-24-2016, 10:05 AM
RE: are you making money with email?
already we have guys using servers from our DC to send emails and until now i don't know how to do tthe same thing like them :-
08-28-2016, 06:18 AM
ah... i don't know how they do that "mass" email stuff...
08-28-2016, 03:14 PM
check this out mass emails http://www.{{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT seller}}}/jobs/programming-tech/get-email-server-installation-step-by-step-course/
08-30-2016, 12:42 AM
lol (spam) don't think that is relevant to this conversation.
62.gif
08-30-2016, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2016 10:45 PM by Expl0rer.)
An email per day will annoy the crap out of most people unless you're offering a lot of free value in them. I would focus more on quality than quantity.

The traffic issue is what ends up "killing" the careers of most marketers (and most websites really). Unfortunately people usually spend too much time learning how to do stuff and they pay little attention to the traffic side, which really is the hardest thing to get in the end.

I used to make good money emailing my leads 3 times a week and sending them offers once or twice during this period, a couple of months ago (just for testing) I switched to sending them offers once every two weeks and 5 emails prior to that with free, quality content, since then, my earnings increased about 30% (12 emails total per month, per lead, two with offers.)

I don't do regular email marketing though, so the traffic side is not a problem for me, I have excellent providers of leads, so my main concern is finding quality servers and IPs to set up my SMTP servers.
08-31-2016, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2016 06:26 AM by chavala79.)
Hi guys, as you probably know I am the KIng of Email Marketing over here (and if you don´t know yet, wake up!!)-just kidding!
I have two streams of email income:
-The blackhat stream: Get bbig email lists in certain niches, applay my own bluprint to bulk email them and finally reduce them to a group of whitehat email list.
-The whitehat emaillist. My true email list just have buyers, no freebie seekers. I call them my VIP clients and I make them always feel as VIP. I give them free stuffs, good free info and great discounts on my products. I have an above 50% open rate and from 10-30% clicking rate. These are great numbers.
All this been said I must admit that my main stream of money is offline and YES I use email marketing with my offline clients.
[Image: autopilot-money-machine.gif]
08-31-2016, 06:33 AM
(08-30-2016 10:43 PM)Expl0rer Wrote:  The traffic issue is what ends up "killing" the careers of most marketers (and most websites really). Unfortunately people usually spend too much time learning how to do stuff and they pay little attention to the traffic side, which really is the hardest thing to get in the end.

Hi, just a note: the traffic issue is not an issue!! You can just buy traffic using FB ads or Google ads or bing ads, etc. The true problem has always been conversion. If you can garantee me a 50% conversion with any product above 10$, I will get rich easily. You just buy clicks for 3$ and you will make money on autopilot. From every 6$ you spend, you will get 10$, i.e. 4$ in profit. Keep feeding the gauze and it will keep making you money. This is the internet business of many people, usually CPA or affiliate marketers. I like the model, but I DON´T LIKE DEPENDING ON OTHERS TO PAY ME!! I like being paid directly.
The formula for making money online is easy: find a product that is selling. Find it´s conversion rate, copy and paste. Drive traffic to your offer. Test to ensure conversion rate. Rinse and repeat. That´s all.
[Image: autopilot-money-machine.gif]
09-01-2016, 03:13 AM
Im starting with email marketing, can anyone suggest a good course? I've found a lot of them here but I would like to know your opinions.

I have a list, i have an email server ready. The list is about MMO and I would like to start emailing them something with quality, what do you suggest?

Thanks in advance
09-05-2016, 11:40 AM
great thread guys....

win32i3nT - why not go to jvzoo and see whats on the top of the lists that day... go to their jv page, get their swipe emails and send those... or rewrite them.
70.gif

64.gif