51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-05-2016, 09:41 PM
alternative to Flixpress
Can anyone please recommend an alternative to Flixpress. I have paid for 'pro' membership and am still waiting two days later for a series of clips (60s in total) to process for preview. nothing but auto response to support ticket. Typical I just got my first order from an Indian restaurant.
Thanks in advance
06-07-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: alternative to Flixpress
Hey,
Don't know about any alternatives.. but I've been considering getting Flixpress membership - would love to know how your experience has been so far- did it take very long to get access to your clips?

Are you selling these on fiverr? I've noticed that fiverr users selling flixpress videos seem to disappear after a while (their accounts get deleted) - I wonder if fiverr has issues with flixpress?
06-08-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: alternative to Flixpress
The clips are ready really fast and accessible for 90 days. Problem is your membership minutes are not carried over month to month. So if you paid e.g. $79.00 for 60 minutes video time you have to do that in a month. If you can sell 120 30second clips all well and good. Flixpress have no problem with postings on fiverr. The problem is you have to sell a fair amount to cover the membership.
If you do go ahead I have a tip. Wherever possible insert a green png image as opposed to an actual image or video. You can then add your own content and key out the green. I reckon that this the only way to make it affordable

6.gif