61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-14-2018, 03:31 AM
adsense hosted to non hosted
Hey troops does anyone have a decent link explaining how to get adsense hosted account to non hosted. I have had hosted account for a while and now want to try convert. Most online videos are quite hard to understand I feel and even if you have a pdf or similar I would try that also. Thanks in advance
Scam Buster

benji
06-15-2018, 01:05 PM
RE: adsense hosted to non hosted
this link seems to be pretty straight forward man.....

https://www.sitesbay.com/adsense/adsense...ed-account

and if you are having trouble getting approved. you might want to consider just setting up a brand new adsense account after you get all your earnings from your hosted account. with the manual review, they are probably going to include your adsense history from your hosted account. if it isn't good, they might just deny ya even if your new website is looking good for adsense. this is why i suggest it may be easier just to set up a brand new account for your unhosted site if you get rejected.

just make sure you have a lot of content on your new unhosted site! even if you have to upload a bunch of crap you wont be using. you can always delete it later after you get approved. plr articles are good for that. you can find them in the plr section of the forum.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
06-19-2018, 04:07 AM
Thanks California Kid appreciate the advice and I will try a new account although I have had hosted account a while there has been nothing adverse done with it. again thanks bud and max reps 2 ya
Scam Buster

benji
06-19-2018, 07:15 AM
thanks bud appreciate the response and will try to implement your advice on my hosted account as have not done anything with it though its around 1 year old. I tried with an old account but was referred to try again lol
Scam Buster

benji
06-19-2018, 07:18 AM
thanks bud appreciate the response and advice, I will try with my hosted account though have had it for a while but not used it.
44.gif
Scam Buster

benji

39.gif