59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-13-2012, 08:34 PM
about vip room
before i upgrade to VIP i want to ask something....
1. in vip section there any cracked and nulled software?
2. what different between software in free section and software in vip section
3. in free section, any nulled software i was download, sometimes not work or key being reset by developer, are softwares in VIP section is lifetime working?
4. in Super VIP Lifetime access, there are link to discount VIP payment to $50 from $100, thats true one time payment?
4. sorry, many question from me before upgrade my member

thank all
04-13-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: about vip room
Let me answer this since i was a supervip member here long enough
1. in vip section there any cracked and nulled software?
Ans: If your supervip, you can find lot of cracked and nulled software ripped from other different VIP forums.
Aside from that you can also find it on the main supervip section, it divides to two categories:
1) VIP Tools / VIP Software
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-VIP-T...P-Software
2) VIP Nulled Plugins/Scripts | VIP Cracked Softwares/Tools [100% Confirmed Working]
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-VIP-N...ed-Working

2. what different between software in free section and software in vip section
Ans: In free section you can find lot of softwares being shared but risk part there is some guy there share fake tools and sometimes the software being cracked on free section die fast easily because the owner were aware and spying that free section while in vip section you can find some tools/software mainly posted inside for vip/supervip

3. in free section, any nulled software i was download, sometimes not work or key being reset by developer, are softwares in VIP section is lifetime working?
There is no guarantee it will work lifetime, take for example if the developer of the said software joined supervip too just to keep an eye on his/her software.
Even on other vip forum. As far as i know there is NO guarantee too that it will work lifetime.
The main point here is be CONTENTED on the software versions that are still working.

4. in Super VIP Lifetime access, there are link to discount VIP payment to $50 from $100, thats true one time payment? Yes, its true. This is the other reason why i love this forum cause you do not need to pay monthlty. its the CHEAPEST lifetime vip you can find.

Dont forget to pm Lala so he can upgrade your account.
Just be patience cause ADMIN and LALA were always busy in making supervip the best vip ever.

Hope i answer it right. :)
04-14-2012, 01:12 AM
@blackhatseo..Very well explained.
GET ACCESS TO THE BEST 35+ SEO AND SPY TOOLS https://tracking100.page.link/allimtools
04-14-2012, 09:24 AM
@blackhatseo thank guys,...your explained very simple to understand for me.....lets act!! upgrade to SUPERVIP....
04-14-2012, 10:45 AM
Yeh its really worth SuperVIP in BBHF, you need not look around any forum hereafter.
Advanced welcome to SuperVIP lounge
29.gif
04-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Did you know how I feel before upgraded to SuperVIP?
For a one-time payment of $50 bucks, I couldn't sleep enough because I was thinking of upgrading all the time and All-Night-Long!

I am glad, I did.
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
10-11-2012, 05:57 AM
RE:
well i just bought super Vip now what do i have to wait or should i inform to admin?? :) by da way im glad to be a bbhf super vip member :)
[Image: m9yh7zJ.gif]
12-30-2012, 07:23 PM
RE:
Yeah,..
well I also asked for information about the VIP room ..
Please information ..

Thank you.
02-05-2014, 04:44 AM
RE:
how can I join the regular VIP section? hard to figure out from other threads. I don't mind paying, but can't find where to do so
03-29-2014, 06:45 AM
RE:
where do I pay to become a vip
57.gif
Closed

17.gif