33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-25-2016, 01:32 AM
Youtube Video Not Showing In Search?
Hey so I've been ranking videos pretty consistently on the first page.

But I just did a recent video and optimized it the same exact way and can't even find it in the search results going at least 5 pages back, searching the exact title.

I heard that Google just had an update with Penguin 4.0? I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I've noticed things I've done to rank in the past, not seeming to rank as quickly or as well..

Any insights on why it's not showing? And possibly how to get it to show?

All the best,
Garrett
11-06-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Youtube Video Not Showing In Search?
you need to more and more SEO for you youtube channel...
01-06-2017, 06:03 AM
RE: Youtube Video Not Showing In Search?
Garrett, were you able to get things fixed on this?

I just did a new youtube channel, added one video and within ten minutes, it was ranked on pages 1 and 2 for the main keywords. It stayed with those rankings a day or two, and then I did a trial run of QQtube (was highly recommended in one of the youtube courses). You get 1000 views for free to try them out, and I do have 1200 views. No likes or comments though. Maybe that's a red flag. And because it was a trial, you could not control how fast those views came.

So I don't know if this was coincidence or a result of the blast of views, but now the video is not listed at all in Google, and Bing and Yahoo as well. I put the url to the vid into the search engines, and NOTHING. If I go to Youtube.com, I can put in some search terms, and get the channel, but not the video. (But click on the channel and the video shows)

I did the new channel, etc. on a new Google account using icognito plus VPN.

I'm going to try to rehab the channel description and boost the SEO on that, plus add another video and NOT use the view service.

I had used a different view service a year or two ago, got 300 views, and by the end of the week, they were reduced to less than 100. I guess Youtube knew they were fake.

(10-25-2016 01:32 AM)garrettb20 Wrote:  Hey so I've been ranking videos pretty consistently on the first page.

But I just did a recent video and optimized it the same exact way and can't even find it in the search results going at least 5 pages back, searching the exact title.

I heard that Google just had an update with Penguin 4.0? I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I've noticed things I've done to rank in the past, not seeming to rank as quickly or as well..

Any insights on why it's not showing? And possibly how to get it to show?

All the best,
Garrett

35.gif